Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Resende
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/27/2010, 02:58
Replies: 4
Views: 503
Posted By Resende
ty man

ty man
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2010, 23:26
Replies: 4
Views: 503
Posted By Resende
Server1=TEST Ip1=127.0.0.1 Pic1=Server1 ...

Server1=TEST
Ip1=127.0.0.1
Pic1=Server1
ServerName1=room01
ServerName2=room02
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/25/2010, 23:15
Replies: 4
Views: 503
Posted By Resende
second room

Hello friends, anyone know how I can open the second "room" on my server?

ty
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/19/2010, 15:53
Replies: 3
Views: 686
Posted By Resende
[HELP]family war

Anyone know where I scratch the occupants of the family war?

ty :handsdown:
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/09/2010, 08:04
Replies: 1
Views: 393
Posted By Resende
[HELP] About "Amount"

Hello Friends someone can tell me where I can change an item so that it accepts accumulate? study in changing:
Cq_itemtype: amount and amountm_limit
I also change my itemtype.dat my client
so that...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/20/2010, 03:43
Replies: 2
Views: 581
Posted By Resende
[HELP] Use thunder juice pet regresses tars

Hello friends I'm in big trouble when a player using the juice Thunder in his pet he regresses several stars, someone has a solution for this bug? :/
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/19/2010, 17:01
Replies: 0
Views: 558
Posted By Resende
Aquarius Naya - anyone have?

Hello friends, by chance someone would have available the pet Aquarius Naya?

thank you very much
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/09/2010, 19:40
Replies: 4
Views: 570
Posted By Resende
Unhappy [HELP]When gate is broken my msg.exe closes

Hello friends, I'm in big trouble, every time the players of my servdior break the gate of the Legion War,my msg.exe closes, someone would have the solution to this problem?


ty, Rezende
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/15/2010, 16:48
Replies: 1
Views: 614
Posted By Resende
[HELP] Award of PKT, FW and GW

Hello friends, could someone tell me where I change the awarding of the RTK, FAMILY WAR AND GUILD WAR?

ty:handsdown:
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/10/2010, 15:40
Replies: 2
Views: 573
Posted By Resende
Thanks for the info, but still did not work here....

Thanks for the info, but still did not work here. :(
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/10/2010, 08:01
Replies: 2
Views: 573
Posted By Resende
[HELP]When I change the password error

Hello friends I have a problem, I'm trying to change the password from my server, only to try to change the acoountsever.exe not call when he arrives at the part tries to open the framework he can...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/26/2010, 19:12
Replies: 7
Views: 521
Posted By Resende
could post the instructions here friend? ty

could post the instructions here friend?

ty
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/26/2010, 00:43
Replies: 7
Views: 1,202
Posted By Resende
my job is going away :D

my job is going away :D
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.