Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 150
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cagdas5a
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 17:12
Replies: 100
Views: 7,902
Posted By cagdas5a
For me too..

For me too..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2013, 13:02
Replies: 127
Views: 12,726
Posted By cagdas5a
works for 10 min

works for 10 min
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/16/2013, 08:33
Replies: 22
Views: 3,957
Posted By cagdas5a
Does It have multiclient ?

Does It have multiclient ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2013, 13:47
Replies: 117
Views: 13,617
Posted By cagdas5a
Works like a charm ~ I'm waitin for a...

Works like a charm ~

I'm waitin for a unlimited use tutorial lol
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2013, 21:58
Replies: 210
Views: 22,566
Posted By cagdas5a
Dude please update it :( or just Incorrect...

Dude please update it :( or just Incorrect paramBP , pleeeaasseeee :(
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/01/2013, 14:07
Replies: 239
Views: 30,546
Posted By cagdas5a
Shall I Use it in my main account?

Shall I Use it in my main account?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 13:11
Replies: 18
Views: 2,513
Posted By cagdas5a
Testing..

Testing..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2013, 13:06
Replies: 751
Views: 116,042
Posted By cagdas5a
Are GM's watching us ? so How can we make that...

Are GM's watching us ? so How can we make that hack undetectable <.<
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2013, 22:35
Replies: 751
Views: 116,042
Posted By cagdas5a
Win7 / 64 bit - XTrap Closes after injection and...

Win7 / 64 bit - XTrap Closes after injection and S4Client.exe won't open.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/30/2013, 22:14
Replies: 140
Views: 16,908
Posted By cagdas5a
I've injected both dll's with Faith injector, but...

I've injected both dll's with Faith injector, but XTrap closes up everytime. Is it patched?
Forum: S4 League 03/19/2013, 17:58
Replies: 4
Views: 477
Posted By cagdas5a
Senty nell HP - Range

Is is possible to change them? Can x7 files do it?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2013, 17:15
Replies: 59
Views: 5,932
Posted By cagdas5a
Dude, can you add a sentry range hack ?

Dude, can you add a sentry range hack ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/18/2013, 19:00
Replies: 1,382
Views: 168,378
Posted By cagdas5a
Why there isn't perm hair hack q.q

Why there isn't perm hair hack q.q
Forum: S4 League 03/17/2013, 07:16
Replies: 6
Views: 655
Posted By cagdas5a
The files I've found is 32.x7 and 33.x7, but I...

The files I've found is 32.x7 and 33.x7, but I couldn't do it
Forum: S4 League 03/16/2013, 17:18
Replies: 6
Views: 655
Posted By cagdas5a
About the x7 shop files

Hi epvp, I've tried to make a shop hack to buy perm hairs, I've done it before but now it isn't worked. What should I do? Is it patched?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2013, 20:11
Replies: 970
Views: 107,539
Posted By cagdas5a
I have no antivirus program. Using Win7 - x86. I...

I have no antivirus program. Using Win7 - x86. I have a fiber internet connection, so there's no problem with my internet
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2013, 10:51
Replies: 970
Views: 107,539
Posted By cagdas5a
I got that error: Failed to download...

I got that error:

Failed to download version.ini

What am I gonna do ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2012, 14:48
Replies: 385
Views: 46,512
Posted By cagdas5a
Crash.. Can you fix it ?

Crash.. Can you fix it ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2012, 10:59
Replies: 22
Views: 2,741
Posted By cagdas5a
Good job man it's workin' !

Good job man it's workin' !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2012, 08:18
Replies: 738
Views: 72,156
Posted By cagdas5a
Can you make a TuT for Arcade hack ? Or , Can...

Can you make a TuT for Arcade hack ?
Or , Can you tell us , what's the Arcade Hack's x7 Number ?
And, How can we load Multi-x7 files ?
Like x7(1)=1
x7(2)=2 ? o.o
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2012, 17:59
Replies: 738
Views: 72,156
Posted By cagdas5a
Can we load Multi-x7 files ?

Can we load Multi-x7 files ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/14/2012, 09:56
Replies: 738
Views: 72,156
Posted By cagdas5a
Oh my god ! Thank you so much Neeya <3 We love...

Oh my god ! Thank you so much Neeya <3 We love you <33
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2012, 17:24
Replies: 115
Views: 13,436
Posted By cagdas5a
At card hack , It says "Insufficient Card" . Can...

At card hack , It says "Insufficient Card" . Can you fix it ?
Forum: Off Topic 05/05/2012, 12:07
Replies: 17,602
Views: 1,134,239
Posted By cagdas5a
Prototype <33

Prototype <33
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2012, 12:05
Replies: 407
Views: 46,496
Posted By cagdas5a
I will reach the 200 thx :rtfm:

I will reach the 200 thx :rtfm:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 150

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.