Update: Don't ask me how but someone logged onto my account and reuploaded the "Cark Hack.rar" file with an installer into it. Delete it, it's malicious software and its not something I'd put in any download. Whoever it was is a German speaking user here on epvp because the moron decided to reply to people in German which I don't even speak -.- Whoever it was that did it, get a life dip ****.
I've fixed my posts, downloads and anything he/she/it might have tampered with. At the same time I've also created a new method for injection that should fix all the issues a handful of users have been having. So enjoy that.
Since no one has seemed to figure this out yet I felt I'd make it easier.
The new Instant Conquest Hack provided by RevelatioN has a working Bypass for xTrap built in. Simply run the Faith Injector and inject the bypass, then run x7Loader and prepare it for injection. When you run the S4 League client the Conquest hack will bypass xTrap and thus pave the way for you to use your x7 Loader once more.
Links : (For those of you who don't know where it is.)
And I must say thank you for RevelatioN for putting this out with a working bypass, its a big help to all of us.
Note: If it doesn't work the first time always try again. It'll get there eventually.
Added: Card hack for x7. Some users requested it so here ya go. Enjoy
Since no one has seemed to figure this out yet I felt I'd make it easier.
The new Instant Conquest Hack provided by RevelatioN has a working Bypass for xTrap built in. Simply run the Faith Injector and inject the bypass, then run x7Loader and prepare it for injection. When you run the S4 League client the Conquest hack will bypass xTrap and thus pave the way for you to use your x7 Loader once more.
Links : (For those of you who don't know where it is.)
And I must say thank you for RevelatioN for putting this out with a working bypass, its a big help to all of us.
Note: If it doesn't work the first time always try again. It'll get there eventually.
Just as Information, that the X7 won't get updated got a certain reason.
Releasing a solution for bringing the X7 back to work will just push the update-date far away.
Well considering how he won't give us a reason it's a little difficult to just go with the flow and just let it die out. If he was willing to post information on it the way Neeya did when he closed x7 Loader originally I'm sure people would understand. But a random drop and a "Im done with this" doesn't satisfy people, especially when the loader still works fine on its own. I'm only giving people a way to use what they're asking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawsages
Works. We got a true brain.exe user. xD Win7 x64
Update: While this does work, the hack to insta-complete Conquest will not.
Sadly thats true, but at the same time if you're farming you kind of don't need x7 for the time being. I see it as a balanced loss for the time being. I only use x7 for the Card hack anyway.
That's pretty sick, works perfectly ( THANK YOU )~ I really hate* all the annoying leechers that use x7 for regular matches(such as dm,td,chaser,etc) though.. causes it to be prioritized and blocked faster by alaplaya... I use it to farm conquest haha
edit: Ive been a member since 2009 and never posted.. I seriously need to post LOL
Personally if I could do so I'd alter the source to do simply that.
I can understand hacking in rooms where you're purely on your own like in conquest or arcade. But killing the game experience for others is really annoying.
Yeah it would have been posted eventually, I just happened to be the lucky one to hit "Submit" and incur the wrath of the grumpy Laxus.
Shouldn't have posted a bypass if you didn't want this happening buddy.
Anyway back to what you where saying Paris. I'm sure he wasn't planning on updating it, but it makes sense to leave it alone when all you need is a working bypass. If he decides to continue the project then I wish him the best of luck. He's a very good coder and a loved member of the community. And in the worst case scenario that he chooses to pursue other things then he has my best regards all the same. It's not like we all want to do this forever, but we might as well enjoy it when we are.
Well considering how he won't give us a reason it's a little difficult to just go with the flow and just let it die out. If he was willing to post information on it the way Neeya did when he closed x7 Loader originally I'm sure people would understand. But a random drop and a "Im done with this" doesn't satisfy people, especially when the loader still works fine on its own. I'm only giving people a way to use what they're asking for.
Sadly thats true, but at the same time if you're farming you kind of don't need x7 for the time being. I see it as a balanced loss for the time being. I only use x7 for the Card hack anyway.
Yeah, the card hack is what I use x7 for right now. When x7 finally becomes completely unusable the amount of pen that gets acquired from conquest will becomes a lot crappier.
x7 Loader xtrap patch solution :D 03/28/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Okay guys this worked for me i have win8 64.
1.Download x7 loader and place it in your S4League folder.
2.Download Olympus shop hack (doesnt matter where you put it).
3.Run x7 loader as admin from the S4League folder.
4.Run the shop hack as admin.
5.Open S4 (NOT AS ADMIN)
6.Enjoy
Remember this worked for me i do not guarantee this will work.
But then again it might worth a try.
[solution]x7 loader not loading 03/21/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies Some people might find this thread retarded or useless. But just for those, who suffer with trouble injecting x7 files to s4. Solution is simple, some antiviruses block injection, without notifying you, adding to exceptions won't work as well. At least it didn't work for my mate. Just turn off your antivirus for injection time, you can turn it on after s4 loaded.
P.S. Actually antiviruses sometimes block other hacks as well
Antiviruses statistics(So far):
Antivir Avira - Blocks
Avast...
[Solution]C4 Error When Open With Loader 11/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Hello First i wanted to solve this problem i tried many times but now i got the solution and With this tool you can change ContentID, Version of client and add IP's of other servers
http://oi53.tinypic.com/14142za.jpg
1-first you must have media pk2 any media pk2
2-you can delete the ip and you can add ip
3- add your server ip
4- put the server version and port
5-click ok and close the programme
6- you will be able to login without having c4 error or downloading media ;)
[Solution]D3D9.DLL xtrap bypass ERROR 10/17/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies FOR THOSE D3D9.DLL PROBLEM
1.INSTALL
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package .
2. Install CCLeaner and fix your registry .
3.IF YOU STILL GOT THE ERROR OPENING THE BYPASS TRY TO OPEN YOUTUBE AND PLAY A VIDEO THEN OPEN S4_LAUNCHER THE BYPASS.
3 Solutions on d3d9.dll error , the easiest way
This should work 100% its funny but yeah youtube make it work ..
CABAL Rider 1.0.11 Xtrap Temp solution 07/18/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 20 Replies I have been able to get Cabal Rider 1.0.11 to work for me by continually opening it after getting the Xtrap error. Heres how:
1. Open Cabal Rider 1.0.11
2. Log in (I use server 1)
3. Click Start Game in Cabal Rider
4. Click Start Game in Cabal Updater.
5. Will partially load then most likely give you the Xtrap error. It shouldn't restart you.
6. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
7. After about somewhere between 3-5 tries it should load fully and give you no Xtrap errors.