Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MrShandavio
Forum: Mabinogi 07/05/2011, 08:46
Replies: 5
Views: 840
Posted By MrShandavio
I get that. But it's a forum. The goal is to,...

I get that. But it's a forum. The goal is to, y'know... talk to people, help people out, share ideas, etc. Not wait for releases and then compare e-penises and brag about how you "learned it the hard...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/05/2011, 08:31
Replies: 5
Views: 840
Posted By MrShandavio
Just a couple thoughts

Hey guys, long time lurker, but I don't think I've ever posted anything. I just wanted to share a couple thoughts.

I'm sort of wondering what the point of this forum really is. I've been lurking...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/22/2010, 18:55
Replies: 128
Views: 36,182
Posted By MrShandavio
9.5 works for me as well, but still gets detected...

9.5 works for me as well, but still gets detected rather quickly. It seems if I leave the game open for a while without using it, I'm able to use it for a few fossils before it gets detected....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.