Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TraceLegacy
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/25/2017, 09:32
Replies: 5
Views: 520
Posted By TraceLegacy
Pm me

Pm me
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/07/2012, 20:48
Replies: 2
Views: 530
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thanks ^^

Thanks ^^
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/07/2012, 04:06
Replies: 2
Views: 530
Posted By TraceLegacy
Arrow Quick Question

Can someone tell me why I can't log into my server? it's been awhile since I last did this stuff but I thought u it should be up and running. I'm using Arco's guide and put "OldCODB" into C:\ and I...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/07/2012, 00:46
Replies: 180
Views: 79,165
Posted By TraceLegacy
the downloads not working, please re post it =p ...

the downloads not working, please re post it =p
nvm it's working ^^ thanks.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/06/2012, 07:03
Replies: 180
Views: 79,165
Posted By TraceLegacy
getting this error: " Runtime-error '339' ...

getting this error:
" Runtime-error '339'
Component 'TABCTL32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies are not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
anyone wanna help me out here?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/06/2012, 00:34
Replies: 5
Views: 474
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thank you so much ^^

Thank you so much ^^
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/06/2012, 00:24
Replies: 5
Views: 474
Posted By TraceLegacy
Question Quick urgent request

Can someone tell me where I can download the client to patch 5165? I checked on Arco's guide to get something started and the client download is no longer available; so if someone can give me the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/05/2012, 11:31
Replies: 2
Views: 442
Posted By TraceLegacy
didn't know that and thanks =p

didn't know that and thanks =p
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/05/2012, 11:28
Replies: 2
Views: 442
Posted By TraceLegacy
Question [Question]please help ^^

I am trying to make a private server from Arco's guide but the "client" isn't available on MegaUpload so far everyone who has tried to help posts one from MegaUpload I would appreciate it if someone...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 05/05/2012, 10:43
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,544
Posted By TraceLegacy
one quick question, does anyone happen to have...

one quick question, does anyone happen to have the client because the current one has been removed from mega upload. Thanks and appreciate it if you fix this or just let me know where to find another...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/27/2011, 22:39
Replies: 40
Views: 6,900
Posted By TraceLegacy
=D sorry bout that and thank you

=D sorry bout that and thank you
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/27/2011, 22:16
Replies: 40
Views: 6,900
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thanks!

Thanks!
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/27/2011, 22:07
Replies: 40
Views: 6,900
Posted By TraceLegacy
is this for 5165 source?

is this for 5165 source?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/25/2011, 22:02
Replies: 3
Views: 611
Posted By TraceLegacy
request # close

request

# close
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/23/2011, 23:17
Replies: 3
Views: 611
Posted By TraceLegacy
I considered that but I just didn't think i had...

I considered that but I just didn't think i had to do that when someone else can just help me xD but ill do it anyway

In the end i just wanted to take the Lazy way out.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/23/2011, 23:11
Replies: 2
Views: 539
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thanks this helped me alot xD :D

Thanks this helped me alot xD :D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/23/2011, 22:46
Replies: 3
Views: 611
Posted By TraceLegacy
[Help] Hellmouth Source Quick Question about Account Creator

i have a question, where am i supposed to put this
"(Database.CreateAccount(Client);
if (Client.UID == 0)
{
Database.CreateAccount(Client);
Thread.Sleep(50);
Client.UID =...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 04/23/2011, 21:41
Replies: 330
Views: 47,885
Posted By TraceLegacy
i have a question, where am i supposed to put...

i have a question, where am i supposed to put this
"(Database.CreateAccount(Client);
if (Client.UID == 0)
{
Database.CreateAccount(Client);
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/22/2011, 00:40
Replies: 2
Views: 539
Posted By TraceLegacy
[HELP]-On making Server Public 5165 Source!

[Goal]-Hi I'm trying to make my private server public and i've already done portforwarding and i have a static ip address.

[Promblem]-Im just confused on whats sapposed to be downloaded and what...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2011, 21:54
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thanks for helping but for some reason it won't...

Thanks for helping but for some reason it won't let me change my ip address to static have any idea why?
Also with the port forwarding can i just put random numbers for the ports?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/21/2011, 20:57
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Posted By TraceLegacy
THANKS but i nees alittle more help then that! ...

THANKS but i nees alittle more help then that!
are there any good guides that can show me how to open ports and change from dynamic to static ip address? [ANYONE Got any Links?]or can someone paste...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/20/2011, 13:58
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Posted By TraceLegacy
Thanks, I'm checking now =D so i need a...

Thanks, I'm checking now =D

so i need a static ip address and 4open ports? is that it?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 03/20/2011, 13:49
Replies: 6
Views: 540
Posted By TraceLegacy
Question Urgent&QuickQuestion:Please help...

Now i'm a NOOB and new to this so please be patient with me. I just have a quick question: If theres a guide that answers my question please let me know.[PLEASE] make it easy so i can understand!
...
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 03/14/2011, 22:33
Replies: 36
Views: 12,554
Posted By TraceLegacy
@BALTA00 fix the link for the Cinderella Garment...

@BALTA00 fix the link for the Cinderella Garment someone in my server requested it so I WANT IT! it would be very much appreciated.
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 03/14/2011, 22:29
Replies: 11
Views: 3,399
Posted By TraceLegacy
LMFAO Owned! :D xD just made my day...

LMFAO Owned! :D


xD just made my day :handsdown:

@ ircandy Nice work but link doesn't work =( and I want it!
it would be very much appreciated if you could fix it for me. =p :handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.