Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Basti3000
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/02/2011, 17:12
Replies: 199
Views: 16,269
Posted By Basti3000
Also du bekommst erstmal noch ein dickes fettes...

Also du bekommst erstmal noch ein dickes fettes Thanks wollte schon ehr aber nicht mehr den thread gefunden und jetzt kommt eine Frage kann es sein das der Hack seit heute detected ist gestern tat...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2011, 18:47
Replies: 317
Views: 22,936
Posted By Basti3000
Ich würde dies ja gerne benutzen und dir auch ein...

Ich würde dies ja gerne benutzen und dir auch ein THX geben aber ich weis leider garnicht was dieser bugfire hack bringt sehe keinen unterschied im Video!

PS:würde mich über einen gescheiten...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/29/2011, 17:32
Replies: 8
Views: 1,015
Posted By Basti3000
Der geht aber nicht nur auf private server oder?

Der geht aber nicht nur auf private server oder?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2011, 21:33
Replies: 199
Views: 16,269
Posted By Basti3000
Hey bei mir geht der download nicht da kommt was...

Hey bei mir geht der download nicht da kommt was vonwegen anderen IP adressen brauch manmegaupload premium???
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2010, 17:03
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,343
Posted By Basti3000
need help

need help
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2010, 16:28
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,343
Posted By Basti3000
I have got a problem!!! First the hack was...

I have got a problem!!!

First the hack was well,but after 2 days the hackshield close my game and the hack after 1minute and when I only use the game the hackshiel not close it.
Please,help me I...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2010, 16:23
Replies: 3,050
Views: 402,343
Posted By Basti3000
Have Problems!!!

When I start the game with the hack the Hackshield close my game and the hack,but when I start only the game I haven't got the problem.

Please,can you help me!!!:confused:
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.