Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mark320
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 08/28/2010, 12:13
Replies: 5
Views: 2,698
Posted By mark320
and as you tell me how to do it I was in that...

and as you tell me how to do it I was in that area tells me download date list missions let me stay for 10 minutes but it always says download on you as you did?
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 08/27/2010, 08:30
Replies: 5
Views: 2,698
Posted By mark320
I tried in the area that you say but nothing says...

I tried in the area that you say but nothing says download date, but I see no result but someone has ProjectXI 0.6.3 because I had read that there was a menu of missions if there is someone passed me...
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 08/26/2010, 13:13
Replies: 5
Views: 2,698
Posted By mark320
Response please thanks

Response please
thanks
Forum: Final Fantasy XI 08/21/2010, 09:00
Replies: 5
Views: 2,698
Posted By mark320
ProjectXI View Quest and Mission menu

Hi guys I'm new and I wanted to ask if you can see the missions and quests in Final Fantasy XI menu, because when I start the server with updated game works perfectly when I go on view mission or...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.