Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: [KaoZ]
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/09/2010, 19:25
Replies: 4
Views: 6,039
Posted By [KaoZ]
I did delete the episode 3 databases. But Prof's...

I did delete the episode 3 databases. But Prof's guide isn't exactly clear, after I extract his EP4 files, do I delete the EP3 files, then drag the EP4 files into the EP3 folder? Then use those...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/09/2010, 07:47
Replies: 4
Views: 6,039
Posted By [KaoZ]
Whenever I try attaching the EP4 files to my...

Whenever I try attaching the EP4 files to my Database in SMSE, they all fail. Any idea why?

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express
------------------------------

Attach database...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/09/2010, 03:54
Replies: 1
Views: 1,034
Posted By [KaoZ]
Error when trying to connect to server with SMSE

Using ProfNerwosol's guide, I followed all of it correctly (however his guide was missing some parts). When I opened up Server Management Studio Express to try and connect to the server, I get this...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.