Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kamikazzi1
Forum: Diablo 2 01/23/2018, 00:30
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
Currently out of stock

Currently out of stock
Forum: Diablo 2 01/20/2018, 15:13
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
wound up with pretty good ammount t4t~ ...

wound up with pretty good ammount t4t~




t4t, wound up with a lil larger trade.



Currently out of stock. T4T alls
Forum: Diablo 2 01/20/2018, 11:35
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
pmd.

PMd.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/18/2018, 17:51
Replies: 429
Views: 80,946
Posted By kamikazzi1
Current jsp acct is not as old as these.. I want...

Current jsp acct is not as old as these.. I want a better acct for more power in trading.. no crime in that. Still have 30K+ fg in stock if interested..
Forum: Diablo 2 01/18/2018, 12:40
Replies: 429
Views: 80,946
Posted By kamikazzi1
Might be interested in getting a JSP acct. maybe...

Might be interested in getting a JSP acct. maybe 06-08 1k+ posts.
PM me for price and discussion.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/17/2018, 14:54
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
JSP fg in stock

FG Currently out of stock. Will be back soon.
Price is $13 per K Paypal.
Lots of successful trades here. NO BS!

Preferred communication is Skype or Discord. PM me here first.
Forum: Trading 01/17/2018, 14:50
Replies: 1
Views: 144
Posted By kamikazzi1
Got it here.

Got it here.
Forum: Trading 01/14/2018, 13:52
Replies: 2
[Buying] wtb 5k d2jsp fg
Views: 179
Posted By kamikazzi1
Here

Here
Forum: Diablo 2 01/14/2018, 12:11
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
FG in stock 20k+. Price is $13 per K. I take...

FG in stock 20k+. Price is $13 per K. I take Paypal, plenty of vouches here, fast easy trades.

Quantites and prices updated. Lowered price :)
Forum: Trading 01/10/2018, 18:24
Replies: 1
[Buying] wtb d2jsp fg
Views: 163
Posted By kamikazzi1
Here.

Here.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/09/2018, 16:43
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
PMing.

PMing.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/04/2018, 15:45
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
Thanks.

Thanks.
Forum: Diablo 2 01/03/2018, 15:31
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
6k fg here

$12 usd /k paypal.
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/09/2017, 20:46
Replies: 2
Views: 405
Posted By kamikazzi1
I have 1k left. $12usd via PayPal. Skype me if...

I have 1k left. $12usd via PayPal. Skype me if you wish, d2kamikazzi1
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/07/2017, 21:47
Replies: 1
Views: 371
Posted By kamikazzi1
FG

I can do this. Msg me on SKype. d2Kamikazzi1
Forum: Diablo 2 07/06/2017, 17:40
Replies: 6,404
Views: 944,966
Posted By kamikazzi1
do any messages pop up when you join the game at...

do any messages pop up when you join the game at all?
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/06/2017, 15:44
Replies: 1
Views: 431
Posted By kamikazzi1
I tried to message you on Skype. I can do 1K for...

I tried to message you on Skype. I can do 1K for $12usd. Discounts for bulk. Message me on Skype, D2Kamikazzi1
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/05/2017, 16:01
Replies: 9
Views: 846
Posted By kamikazzi1
PM'd, Anyone can feel free to hit me up on Skype....

PM'd, Anyone can feel free to hit me up on Skype. Skype is [Only registered and activated users can see links].
Forum: Diablo 2 07/04/2017, 13:46
Replies: 2,735
Views: 288,515
Posted By kamikazzi1
FG here. 1k/$12USD. I have already sold some to a...

FG here. 1k/$12USD. I have already sold some to a few guys in this thread that can vouch. I will go first if trusted and have older acct than mine. I will not go first for a brand new acct. srry.

...
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/03/2017, 15:12
Replies: 9
Views: 846
Posted By kamikazzi1
T4T L[eaf. Good Trader! Added on...

T4T L[eaf. Good Trader!



Added on Skype. Reply when you get it.

-- Going for broke.. I still have 10K fg +
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/01/2017, 14:38
Replies: 2
Views: 461
Posted By kamikazzi1
Here, 2kFG vs $20 USD

Here, 2kFG vs $20 USD
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 07/01/2017, 14:29
Replies: 9
Views: 846
Posted By kamikazzi1
t4t

Trade went smooth. Thanks!

Still plenty of FG in stock. 9K+ available.
Forum: Diablo 2 06/28/2017, 15:07
Replies: 3
Views: 2,111
Posted By kamikazzi1
Make it easier on yourself.. Use filters. ...

Make it easier on yourself.. Use filters.

netstat -n | findstr :4000 | findstr ESTABLISHED
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 06/27/2017, 22:15
Replies: 9
Views: 846
Posted By kamikazzi1
Thumbs up Fg for sale

I have 10K fg up for sale. Price is $12USD per K.
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 06/25/2017, 03:18
Replies: 3
Views: 580
Posted By kamikazzi1
Here

I have this, and more.. Pm me and we can get it goi g
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.