Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ocsid
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/23/2014, 11:30
Replies: 0
Views: 721
Posted By Ocsid
VirtualBox

This post is going to end with me begging, but before I do that, here's a recap on my endevores.

I've tried many of the "fool proof" guides, made sure I use the right software and settings. And...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/27/2012, 15:20
Replies: 6
Views: 1,359
Posted By Ocsid
Yepp.. saw that.. and started downloading from...

Yepp.. saw that.. and started downloading from the designated columns.. some dl-links were broken so I had to start downloading a different EP set...

Then I started to wonder.. do I need all the...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/27/2012, 15:00
Replies: 6
Views: 1,359
Posted By Ocsid
ok, had a feeling that would be the only...

ok, had a feeling that would be the only solution.. is there a complete package to download anywhere? With both server and client.. I worry about version compatibility and missing files..

thanx...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/27/2012, 13:25
Replies: 6
Views: 1,359
Posted By Ocsid
Question Private Single player server Help please

Hi all.

I played Shaiya a few years ago and it was fun and all.. but took way too much time.
Now being a father and husband its not possible at all to play.

I wish to play the game offline and...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.