Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dariforest
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/16/2010, 16:54
Replies: 5
Views: 1,018
Posted By dariforest
wait im testing the ip

wait im testing the ip
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/15/2010, 20:28
Replies: 5
Views: 1,018
Posted By dariforest
what is the ip then ? >_>

what is the ip then ? >_>
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/15/2010, 16:51
Replies: 5
Views: 1,018
Posted By dariforest
ZSZC db bot will choose the old server , i want to play on the new one!

Hi,
I want to bot on the ZSZC new server that came out yesterday or the day before , but when i play my bot it sets for the old one ...
Please help me it is working on my friends but he doesnt...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/08/2010, 12:12
Replies: 1
Views: 640
Posted By dariforest
Problem with sro_client

Hi
When i install my ecsro client (anti-virus is off) i dont get sro_client and get an error.
So i tried downloading one of sro_client from the internet but when i put it in the folder it stays for...
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/25/2010, 18:48
Replies: 3
Views: 1,171
Posted By dariforest
Is SunSRO easy to log in ? Where can i get a...

Is SunSRO easy to log in ?
Where can i get a client can you give me a link ? Edit: Oh yeah i forgot that you have to pay to register -.-
Looks like only us 2 are having the problem :(
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/25/2010, 17:26
Replies: 0
Views: 751
Posted By dariforest
Keep getting Disconnected from the Server ?NEED HELP PLEEEASE

I have been trying to fix this all day , so if you help me I would really appreciate it.
So when i log in after about 5 or less minutes i get disconnected.
I tried different medias , reinstalls ,...
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/25/2010, 17:15
Replies: 3
Views: 1,171
Posted By dariforest
SjSRO every 5 minutes I log in = DC ?!?!?!

I have been trying to fix this all day , so if you help me I would really appreciate it.
So when i log in after about 5 or less minutes i get disconnected.
I tried different medias , reinstalls ,...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.