Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elena197
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/22/2024, 16:37
Replies: 87
Views: 19,812
Posted By Elena197
Step 1. It stops on "Setting Character:...

Step 1. It stops on "Setting Character: "Character Name" (this is correct and matches the drop down window)." if I leave the VaettirAccounts.au3 filled in, or "[15:34] Character not found in...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/22/2024, 15:10
Replies: 87
Views: 19,812
Posted By Elena197
I am using the most recent version. Whether I use...

I am using the most recent version. Whether I use Launch Accounts OR if I just run the bot whilst the account is open, I can make the bot run (and fail) on any character that is not my assassin, but...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/22/2024, 10:25
Replies: 87
Views: 19,812
Posted By Elena197
Hi. If I click run on this (or use the Launch...

Hi. If I click run on this (or use the Launch Accounts method) it says "Initializing" but never does anything. Weirdly if I try to run the bot whilst NOT on an assassin, it initializes and travels to...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/06/2024, 00:12
Replies: 68
Views: 11,653
Posted By Elena197
A little unsure how to get the bot to do multiple...

A little unsure how to get the bot to do multiple outposts in a direction.

For example, if I want to run from LA to Henge of Denravi, but I also want all the outposts on the way, do I need to do...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/20/2024, 23:18
Replies: 135
Views: 25,282
Posted By Elena197
On the survivor bot, the bot sometimes tries to...

On the survivor bot, the bot sometimes tries to change to a district it is already in, which then prevents it from taking the quest (as it hasn't reset by changing district), which leaves it hanging...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/17/2024, 14:22
Replies: 68
Views: 11,653
Posted By Elena197
Just so I'm clear, the running bot hasn't been...

Just so I'm clear, the running bot hasn't been posted for public use yet?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/02/2023, 06:35
Replies: 838
Views: 212,471
Posted By Elena197
Is there any working Pre-Searing bots right now?...

Is there any working Pre-Searing bots right now? I've been trying a few out that are outdated, but most of them either: Don't launch or: don't do anything whilst running.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/15/2013, 07:56
Replies: 3
Views: 400
Posted By Elena197
WTB High End GW1 account

Must use middleman. Will negotiate depending on account - Am willing to pay well.

Account MUST have:

a few account-wide titles (unlucky, lucky, kurz, lux, treasure, wisdom)
At least 5 level...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/15/2013, 07:47
Replies: 14
Views: 712
Posted By Elena197
skype: james.elena197 interested.

skype: james.elena197

interested.
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 11/15/2013, 07:47
Replies: 9
Views: 669
Posted By Elena197
200 euros. am willing to negotiate. must use...

200 euros. am willing to negotiate. must use trusted middleman. skype me: james.elena197
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.