Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: death535
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/07/2011, 13:27
Replies: 138
Views: 24,161
Posted By death535
Wow... No reason to come in bashing the staff of...

Wow... No reason to come in bashing the staff of a good server. Cyb you are better than that. And should know better. I'm disappointed. Fury on Devious have made light toons even to show them how to...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/02/2010, 18:06
Replies: 40
Views: 6,920
Posted By death535
Ok, I'll cut them some slack. But making the...

Ok, I'll cut them some slack. But making the guild leader of that guild a GM is a bad idea from a point of view of someone who knows first hand. I'm a GM on a server now.. There is no way I would...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/01/2010, 01:39
Replies: 40
Views: 6,920
Posted By death535
OMFG with the walls of text! ...

OMFG with the walls of text!

whydontyoualljusttypelikethiswithnopunctuationorspacesoranythingatallever

By the way, just for reference.. dunno if this is the same Fatal_Fury guild that was on...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/14/2010, 16:21
Replies: 138
Views: 24,161
Posted By death535
Really took me a bit to get around to this but......

Really took me a bit to get around to this but... WOW.. You all acted like kids here. The complainers, staff.. each and everyone of you. Wth is wrong with you people? I'm at a lost for words here....
Forum: Shaiya 09/01/2010, 13:21
Replies: 4
Views: 3,336
Posted By death535
I can assure you if you use wall climb I'll see...

I can assure you if you use wall climb I'll see and ban you. Just fair warning. :D
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.