Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Interest07
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/20/2014, 14:00
Replies: 69
Views: 29,063
Posted By Interest07
You might want to have a central datastore for...

You might want to have a central datastore for all your offsets if you have that many different tools. I preferred hosting a database so you can access it from anywhere, but a shared .ini could...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/16/2014, 06:54
Replies: 69
Views: 29,063
Posted By Interest07
I'm pretty sure there should be an ordered...

I'm pretty sure there should be an ordered playlist instead of the one you're looking for (with 0x14 you get the hashlist / dictionary which is harder to traverse. I admit to no longer having pw...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/09/2014, 10:10
Replies: 48
Views: 17,040
Posted By Interest07
I'm pretty sure the way it works is that you have...

I'm pretty sure the way it works is that you have the targetId in your player struct, but in order to get more info about your target you need to get it from the NPClist using the uniqueId (the...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 03/05/2014, 19:09
Replies: 432
Views: 146,765
Posted By Interest07
You can't do it by sending packets as it's purely...

You can't do it by sending packets as it's purely client side (GUI related). The server doesn't care whether you have the dialogue still opened :)
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 02/06/2014, 19:28
Replies: 2
Views: 916
Posted By Interest07
here i made a video for you on how to get the...

here i made a video for you on how to get the offsets for the item stuff :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

with the transcript if it was too hard to read:

...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 02/02/2014, 18:09
Replies: 48
Views: 17,040
Posted By Interest07
It's called 'real base address' because someone...

It's called 'real base address' because someone used base address for the result of [realBaseAddress] + 0x1C and that was already prevalent in so many places that some sort of distinction needed to...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/01/2013, 20:55
Replies: 432
Views: 146,765
Posted By Interest07
I'm sorry, i use windows XP myself, don't have...

I'm sorry, i use windows XP myself, don't have acccess to anything higher atm :o
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/24/2013, 22:45
Replies: 432
Views: 146,765
Posted By Interest07
I did flying up with packets yeah. I don't...

I did flying up with packets yeah.

I don't have MHS or pw on my pc atm so can't really check anything I'm afraid :/
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 11/24/2013, 10:53
Replies: 432
Views: 146,765
Posted By Interest07
Did you do "Add to scripts" in the script editor?...

Did you do "Add to scripts" in the script editor? Ctrl-D i think.

Also make sure the disassembler is actually attached to the process.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 10/12/2013, 18:36
Replies: 14
Views: 1,739
Posted By Interest07
I'm saying the exact opposite, there's an easy...

I'm saying the exact opposite, there's an easy function to call, but it's tough with sending packets.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 10/12/2013, 10:55
Replies: 14
Views: 1,739
Posted By Interest07
If you mean an actual ingame jump, it's actually...

If you mean an actual ingame jump, it's actually several movement packets and it's prolly easier to do by calling the jump function. If you just mean going 'speed' meters up into the air, you will...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 09/29/2013, 18:17
Replies: 14
Views: 1,739
Posted By Interest07
Are you updating your moveCounter and player...

Are you updating your moveCounter and player coordinates properly after every packet sent(manually changing their values in memory to the new values)?
Forum: Perfect World 08/14/2013, 13:31
Replies: 5
Views: 1,220
Posted By Interest07
They key to merchanting used to be buying in cash...

They key to merchanting used to be buying in cash shop when things are on sale, then start selling them a week or two after they go off sale. Then with experience you learn how much you need to buy...
Forum: Perfect World 08/13/2013, 11:50
Replies: 5
Views: 1,220
Posted By Interest07
I merchanted my way to R9 for me and my ingame...

I merchanted my way to R9 for me and my ingame wife. I did write a program to control a party of bots for fun, but merchanting is the best way to make money. I haven't played for ages now though, so...
Forum: Perfect World 08/06/2013, 20:01
Replies: 25
Views: 3,569
Posted By Interest07
Oh yeah, I fully agree :)

Oh yeah, I fully agree :)
Forum: Perfect World 08/06/2013, 17:25
Replies: 25
Views: 3,569
Posted By Interest07
I love open source development (when it comes to...

I love open source development (when it comes to external 'tools' for games) and I still wish you the best of luck with your botting business, nothing strange about it ;)

I'm also not a very big...
Forum: Perfect World 08/06/2013, 00:12
Replies: 25
Views: 3,569
Posted By Interest07
Think you can only post pictures after a certain...

Think you can only post pictures after a certain number of posts. Seems similar to something I worked on with C# that would accept javascript scripts. It's probably a good idea in general, and should...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/29/2013, 23:58
Replies: 432
Views: 146,765
Posted By Interest07
To stop use the idle action struct.Height is the...

To stop use the idle action struct.Height is the height you fill in when you alt + click on a point in the map (to fly somewhere)
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/25/2013, 08:47
Replies: 8
Views: 1,491
Posted By Interest07
It seems like he's even trying to post on topic...

It seems like he's even trying to post on topic somehow
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/18/2013, 08:13
Replies: 19
Views: 35,927
Posted By Interest07
It's most likely that these offsets have changed...

It's most likely that these offsets have changed by now.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/10/2013, 15:59
Replies: 33
Views: 16,720
Posted By Interest07
I would've been interested in those a year or so...

I would've been interested in those a year or so ago, pretty cool that. My 'hacking' days are over :p I still enjoy reading these forums though from time to time to see what's developing.
Forum: Perfect World 07/05/2013, 10:10
Replies: 2
Views: 895
Posted By Interest07
They're determined server side... you just send a...

They're determined server side... you just send a packet 'use pack @ inv position x', you can't tell the server what will come out of it.
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/30/2013, 08:27
Replies: 123
Views: 51,104
Posted By Interest07
Text is much clearer than a video :confused:

Text is much clearer than a video :confused:
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/23/2013, 16:52
Replies: 33
Views: 16,720
Posted By Interest07
Also posted quite a few examples here: ...

Also posted quite a few examples here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 06/03/2013, 12:13
Replies: 13
Views: 1,573
Posted By Interest07
I've always had trouble with inline asm, so I...

I've always had trouble with inline asm, so I can't really help you with that. Since you're using c++ why not just inject a dll, that way you can just write regular c++ code and call that instead of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.