Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 123
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DonakinG
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/10/2019, 22:29
Replies: 604
Views: 56,635
Posted By DonakinG
Where does Cerberus & Captain Ivy spawn? I know...

Where does Cerberus & Captain Ivy spawn?
I know they spawn in Jangan & Donwhang now. But where are the spawn points?

Btw, my IGN: DonakinG
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/20/2019, 18:59
Replies: 132
Views: 20,498
Posted By DonakinG
Looks really promising, looking forward to...

Looks really promising, looking forward to playing it ^_^
I just hope the drop rates are possible, not like the previous server -.-
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/07/2019, 03:25
Replies: 201
Views: 21,973
Posted By DonakinG
When is the next Fortress War gonna be?

When is the next Fortress War gonna be?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/05/2019, 02:40
Replies: 201
Views: 21,973
Posted By DonakinG
Where does Cerberus & Captain Ivy spawn?

Where does Cerberus & Captain Ivy spawn?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/29/2017, 21:54
Replies: 134
Views: 23,514
Posted By DonakinG
Now that is truley awesome! Marvelous :D

Now that is truley awesome!
Marvelous :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/16/2016, 06:09
Replies: 289
Views: 63,627
Posted By DonakinG
I am actually really satisfied as a new comer and...

I am actually really satisfied as a new comer and I think this game's got future.

I hope that someday they will have time to fix some little bugs and find someone to do events.
Forum: S4 League 08/31/2016, 21:05
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
It's been more than a year... So yeah, I am...

It's been more than a year...

So yeah, I am reviving the topic again since I am searching for a private server that has the same files as PlayS4L, any suggestions please?
Forum: S4 League 09/02/2015, 02:41
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
I'll simply get disconnected.

I'll simply get disconnected.
Forum: S4 League 08/19/2015, 12:28
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
Even if it gets upgraded, with the use of VPN the...

Even if it gets upgraded, with the use of VPN the internet will still be slow, this is Egypt's internet...
Forum: S4 League 08/15/2015, 11:42
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
Yeah, internet isn't that good...

Yeah, internet isn't that good...
Forum: S4 League 08/12/2015, 14:18
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
Can you guys provide links?

Can you guys provide links?
Forum: S4 League 08/12/2015, 06:59
Replies: 15
Views: 1,809
Posted By DonakinG
Are there any kind of private servers on right now?

Hello, community.
Just like the title asks, are there any private servers out these days?

Ever since PlayS4L was shut down and I was super bored... Never had the guts to ask for another server up...
Forum: S4 League 10/29/2014, 01:39
Replies: 1,166
Sticky: [Collection Thread] S4 League Videos
Views: 313,582
Posted By DonakinG
We missed this... ...

We missed this...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League 09/18/2014, 21:20
Replies: 47
Views: 17,637
Posted By DonakinG
Since Egyptians will be banned from the official...

Since Egyptians will be banned from the official S4 League now, I'll try doing my best in bringing you players.

Good luck.
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2014, 16:54
Replies: 1,166
Sticky: [Collection Thread] S4 League Videos
Views: 313,582
Posted By DonakinG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoY58NpFz1s

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/29/2014, 10:54
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
The new Fortress War Event: Hello Rage...

The new Fortress War Event:

Hello Rage Gamers.
In order to fire up things in the Fortress War, Malicious and Furious uniques will appear inside the fortress and you may fight them inside the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/27/2014, 18:49
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
As you like :P

As you like :P
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/26/2014, 16:37
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
Nova drop rate is x50 I haven't tested the...

Nova drop rate is x50
I haven't tested the forgotten world's talisman drop rate.
Nova drop rate isn't really hard, I got like 1 nova drop from the first 100 mobs.
About grains, they will be added...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/26/2014, 00:45
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
Dear, Rage Gamers. On Tuesday 26/08/2014,...

Dear, Rage Gamers.
On Tuesday 26/08/2014, server inspection has occured to apply some fixes and updates.

Inspection has ended and the game is now Online, GAME ON!!.

Changelog:
1. An attempt...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2014, 22:32
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
IP will be limited to 3 connections per IP. ...

IP will be limited to 3 connections per IP.
Chinese skills will be balanced.
There shall be new avatars every 2 weeks :)
Sabakun's Jewel will be fixed in the Item Mall.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/22/2014, 19:02
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
Thanks dude! About the domain, it's on my list...

Thanks dude!
About the domain, it's on my list :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/21/2014, 22:43
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
In order to celebrate the game's grand opening,...

In order to celebrate the game's grand opening, an event has started.
For more details about this event, check the website -> EVENTS.

Thank you.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/21/2014, 20:28
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
The game is now online, I am really sorry for the...

The game is now online, I am really sorry for the delay before, I hope you enjoy your stay in RAGE Online!! :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/20/2014, 03:11
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
Dear, Rage Gamers. I am really sorry about...

Dear, Rage Gamers.

I am really sorry about this delay on the server's grand opening but this is for everybody's own good, there was a problem with the host and it got fixed, at the moment we are...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/19/2014, 19:47
Replies: 60
Views: 5,498
Posted By DonakinG
The new website is currently being edited, please...

The new website is currently being edited, please do not download the game right now from the current website.

Edit: The site has been fixed, you may download the game now, but the server will not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 123

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.