Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MrMucx
Forum: League of Legends 02/10/2012, 11:37
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,218
Posted By MrMucx
Woah that is alot :o I don't think it would be...

Woah that is alot :o I don't think it would be worth it for me because my computer is kinda slow so I doubt I could run enough bots to get it done within a month :/ thanks for the reply!
Forum: League of Legends 02/10/2012, 02:31
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,218
Posted By MrMucx
How many accounts did you have running friozi if...

How many accounts did you have running friozi if you got the 1k+ mark, to all those who have 1k+ ref completed how long in total did it take to achieve this? just curious
Forum: League of Legends 02/09/2012, 19:56
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,218
Posted By MrMucx
so let me get this straight, you need 350 ref for...

so let me get this straight, you need 350 ref for twitch which is one of the main things people are going for, 350x5h = 1750h/24h per day = approx 72 - 73 days of botting? :S or am i missing...
Forum: League of Legends 02/05/2012, 15:53
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,218
Posted By MrMucx
not working for me, setup exactly as stated, it...

not working for me, setup exactly as stated, it logs in fine and everything and then chooses the training map, it goes to the training map and then it says continue but nothing happens, just stays on...
Forum: Dekaron 02/05/2012, 12:39
Replies: 1
Views: 517
Posted By MrMucx
Skill Hack?

Just curious if skill hack is working? I have tried doing it myself but it kinda messes up and does the animation a load of times but the damage does not come out, is there any possible way to do it...
Forum: Dekaron 04/04/2010, 19:43
Replies: 6
Views: 952
Posted By MrMucx
Don't GM's and DEV's and other employees of...

Don't GM's and DEV's and other employees of gamehi get their own unique clients anyway? lol and I highly doubt one of their clients would get leaked to the public
Forum: Dekaron 04/04/2010, 19:39
Replies: 1
Views: 1,190
Posted By MrMucx
Vac Hack etc...

Vac Hack etc ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

scroll down to the purple text and click the 'show' buttons...
Forum: Dekaron 04/03/2010, 00:29
Replies: 1
Views: 600
Posted By MrMucx
The bypass isn't working anyway, need to wait for...

The bypass isn't working anyway, need to wait for a new one from nebular ;o
Forum: Dekaron 04/02/2010, 14:45
Replies: 3
Views: 945
Posted By MrMucx
Why not try deleting all the filter files or...

Why not try deleting all the filter files or editing them in the "C:\Program Files\GameHi_USA\GlobalDK\data\script" folder
Forum: Dekaron 04/02/2010, 14:36
Replies: 3
Views: 569
Posted By MrMucx
None of this, it has been stated already that we...

None of this, it has been stated already that we need a new bypass.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 04/02/2010, 14:25
Replies: 9
Views: 2,814
Posted By MrMucx
Don't have a bin folder? lol how would you run...

Don't have a bin folder? lol how would you run the game then when the Dekaron.exe application is actually in the bin folder? Anyway I edited first post with the CRC files for 34.5.7
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/31/2010, 17:11
Replies: 9
Views: 2,814
Posted By MrMucx
Yes, I let my client update to the current...

Yes, I let my client update to the current version and then made the crc, make sure you all let your client update before changing files/unpacking
Forum: Dekaron 03/30/2010, 01:43
Replies: 18
Views: 1,536
Posted By MrMucx
nono by "act like that" I was talking about...

nono by "act like that" I was talking about asdfg177 calling you a noob etc.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/30/2010, 01:41
Replies: 9
Views: 2,814
Posted By MrMucx
yeh that is pretty much how you use it, make sure...

yeh that is pretty much how you use it, make sure you have ran the launcher so that the client is fully up to date
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 23:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,199
Posted By MrMucx
I lol'd :)

I lol'd :)
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 23:02
Replies: 18
Views: 1,536
Posted By MrMucx
tbh they didn't say they leveled in tomb, I know...

tbh they didn't say they leveled in tomb, I know where they leveled and it has good exp, just need skillhack to kill them quicker and get lvls way faster haha but anyway no need for them to act like...
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 23:00
Replies: 18
Views: 1,536
Posted By MrMucx
Hey Toxicat, look up the mass spawn, tweak it for...

Hey Toxicat, look up the mass spawn, tweak it for yourself so it is better, remove animations and also edit the appearance of mobs, makes it have no lag ;o
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/29/2010, 22:54
Replies: 9
Views: 2,814
Posted By MrMucx
Latest CRC Files

Here are the latest CRC files for Version "34.5.7" for those who do not know how to make them, extract the folder to "C:\Program Files\GameHi_USA\GlobalDK\bin" and enjoy :)
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 22:49
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By MrMucx
Uploaded for you and anyone else who needs ;P ...

Uploaded for you and anyone else who needs ;P

Latest CRC Files ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 16:20
Replies: 32
Views: 3,727
Posted By MrMucx
lol I did mine by csv editing and I am pretty...

lol I did mine by csv editing and I am pretty sure OP did too, just have a search on forums for mass spawn and then you will have to tweak it yourself to get best results.
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 16:18
Replies: 20
Views: 1,381
Posted By MrMucx
If you wana find the right offsets to update a...

If you wana find the right offsets to update a cheat table look in this thread, got all the instructions for it apart from skill hack :) [TUT] How to Search and Change Offset IN .CT File...
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 16:17
Replies: 20
Views: 1,381
Posted By MrMucx
Lol all of them work, you just need to update...

Lol all of them work, you just need to update them. I even have that thread bookmarked for if I ever forget anything, especially csv editing nothing has changed....
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 15:36
Replies: 6
Views: 449
Posted By MrMucx
Latest CRC bypass, http://is.gd/b59Iu all credits...

Latest CRC bypass, [Only registered and activated users can see links] all credits to Nebular, btw the address is still to this forum, just shortened it because it is way too big
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 15:33
Replies: 18
Views: 1,536
Posted By MrMucx
This is why we need skillhack, with skillhack I...

This is why we need skillhack, with skillhack I doubt you would get dced because you would be killing them quick enough before they could crash you
Forum: Dekaron 03/29/2010, 15:32
Replies: 32
Views: 3,727
Posted By MrMucx
Only way to find out is to try it I guess, I was...

Only way to find out is to try it I guess, I was wondering the same thing as you could move lower lvls using the maphack and then just kill on the main char, but I reckon it will dc you, test it :P...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.