Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jesemo
Forum: Ragnarok Online 05/02/2013, 19:12
Replies: 1
Views: 2,367
Posted By Jesemo
$2:: loop, 5 { send, {F1, F2, F4} sleep,...

$2::
loop, 5
{
send, {F1, F2, F4}
sleep, 0
MouseClick, Left
}
return
Forum: Ragnarok Online 03/05/2013, 13:22
Replies: 1
Views: 527
Posted By Jesemo
Your server has anti cheat protection?

Your server has anti cheat protection?
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/28/2013, 11:45
Replies: 1
Views: 490
Posted By Jesemo
Ok, but where do I have to look :)?

Ok, but where do I have to look :)?
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/27/2013, 14:41
Replies: 8
Views: 1,862
Posted By Jesemo
Probably some kind of client protection.

Probably some kind of client protection.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/27/2013, 14:32
Replies: 3
Views: 1,473
Posted By Jesemo
Another option would be to use Wireshark. You can...

Another option would be to use Wireshark. You can also use GRF Tool and extract to clientinfo.xml to get the server information.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/27/2013, 13:22
Replies: 0
Views: 526
Posted By Jesemo
Botters

Hello, I want to invite everyone who has a question about botting or wants to bot in a server to the Openkore forum.
I will help you as much as I can there.
To my opinion botting related questions...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/06/2013, 17:00
Replies: 4
Views: 2,148
Posted By Jesemo
I can help you.

I can help you.
Forum: Ragnarok Online 02/05/2013, 14:17
Replies: 2
Views: 2,431
Posted By Jesemo
Probably this: $s:: loop, 5 { send,...

Probably this:

$s::
loop, 5
{
send, {s}
sleep, 0
MouseClick, Left
}
Forum: Private Server Advertising 09/10/2012, 13:44
Replies: 44
Views: 9,356
Posted By Jesemo
This is how to register: How to Play! - General...

This is how to register: How to Play! - General Discussion - RaiderZ Online Forums ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.