Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: IwaslikeOMG
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2010, 11:13
Replies: 180
Views: 12,993
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
Works for me win XP 32 bit with Naeron's...

Works for me

win XP 32 bit with Naeron's Injector

;D
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 23:22
Replies: 7
Views: 540
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
yes, by doing free surveys ...

yes, by doing free surveys
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

or via playspan, see sticky
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 23:22
Replies: 14
Views: 657
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
Du kannst die AW50F bei promo bekommen You...

Du kannst die AW50F bei promo bekommen

You can get it as a promo ;)

*im not German ;) *
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 22:31
Replies: 7
Views: 540
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
such hacks do not exist :cool:

such hacks do not exist :cool:
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:56
Replies: 3
Views: 2,102
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
what exactly do you want? - you want help to...

what exactly do you want?

- you want help to hack a certain person...
- you want help to spread a hack...
- something else...

please be more clear ;)
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:41
Replies: 17
Views: 1,182
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
I dont use Adrenaline for stopping bleeding out,...

I dont use Adrenaline for stopping bleeding out, but for when I step on M14, or to recover 20% health when no medics are around ;)



no, it does not give points
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:39
Replies: 2
Views: 324
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
ich glaube das ist unmöglich I believe its...

ich glaube das ist unmöglich

I believe its impossilbe (im not German :D)
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:33
Replies: 3
Views: 391
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
nein, nur bei medic box / M14 / Flash if...

nein, nur bei medic box / M14 / Flash

if other walk on it

Edit: und ammo boxen (forgot it, thanx DjMikey ^^)
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:02
Replies: 17
Views: 1,182
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
*sorry for english, im not German* I use...

*sorry for english, im not German*

I use Flash Mine and Adrenaline

reason Flash: its effective when camping
reason Adrenaline: it works against M14, recovers little HP

to make it up for...
Forum: WarRock 06/23/2010, 21:00
Replies: 484
Views: 30,588
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
name: 1000nights lvl: 12 Clan:...

name: 1000nights
lvl: 12
Clan: AdonaisWarriors
Lieblingsklasse: Scout (sniper)
Lieblingswaffe: AW50F (once expired: PSG_1)
Lieblingsmap: Marien

*note: im not German :D*
Forum: WarRock 06/11/2010, 16:31
Replies: 24
Views: 1,233
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
ah ok :( now my AW50F is gonna expire :( ...

ah ok :(

now my AW50F is gonna expire :(

If I find a solution, I'll post it :D

EDIT: reinstall worked for me ^^
Forum: WarRock 06/11/2010, 16:26
Replies: 24
Views: 1,233
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
Ich habe .NET 4.0 ... woot I wrote some...

Ich habe .NET 4.0 ...

woot I wrote some German ^_^ (im not German xD)

I tried removing version.cfg - not working
IP changer - not working
reinstall - currently trying

anybody knows the...
Forum: WarRock 06/11/2010, 16:14
Replies: 24
Views: 1,233
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
I have the same problem :(

I have the same problem :(
Forum: WarRock 06/02/2010, 17:17
Replies: 11
Views: 718
Posted By IwaslikeOMG
install the newest version of .NET framework ...

install the newest version of .NET framework
probably version 4.0

you can just download on the microsoft page ^^
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.