Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 13cooler
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/26/2011, 23:15
Replies: 479
Views: 169,943
Posted By 13cooler
I was wrong, looked at the theme...

I was wrong, looked at the theme [Only registered and activated users can see links] downloaded game.exe now my server is running! problems with mobs...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/26/2011, 22:21
Replies: 479
Views: 169,943
Posted By 13cooler
Thanks for the reply, but the script runs with...

Thanks for the reply, but the script runs with errors on my server (
I installed SQL 2008 and issue with the name disappeared, but there was another - when I click on a mob, game drop with an error...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/26/2011, 21:43
Replies: 479
Views: 169,943
Posted By 13cooler
^ | | similar problem...

^
|
|
similar problem...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.