Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xConquerianOx
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2017, 11:25
Replies: 270
Views: 336,844
Posted By xConquerianOx
Yes, the event's over

Yes, the event's over
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/08/2017, 17:24
Replies: 4
Views: 117,038
Posted By xConquerianOx
MVHacks closed a long time ago, why are you...

MVHacks closed a long time ago, why are you bumping such an old thread?
Forum: Combat Arms 02/08/2017, 08:57
Replies: 3
Views: 96,478
Posted By xConquerianOx
You can use NA launcher to play it or if you...

You can use NA launcher to play it or if you convert your account to a global nexon account you have to download global nexon launcher. Both ways should work fine
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/08/2017, 08:55
Replies: 270
Views: 336,844
Posted By xConquerianOx
VIP hack works perfectly. I recommend it as it's...

VIP hack works perfectly. I recommend it as it's safe and quickly updated.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/28/2014, 11:55
Replies: 8
Views: 1,336
Posted By xConquerianOx
Works for 10 minutes then you'll get Ban1.

Works for 10 minutes then you'll get Ban1.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 07/01/2013, 00:03
Replies: 2,215
Views: 404,411
Posted By xConquerianOx
I've bought the sub for 7 days £2,99 that is...

I've bought the sub for 7 days £2,99 that is €3,60 and I can run 50 account.
For Proxies I can't help you sorry.
I'm from Europe Too, Italy and I haven't paid fee or something like that.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 06/30/2013, 21:52
Replies: 1
Views: 1,495
Posted By xConquerianOx
1 Day ban cannot be fixed. You need to wait 0:00...

1 Day ban cannot be fixed. You need to wait 0:00 server time to get your account unbanned.
If you're using some bot then the bot need to be fixed.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/30/2013, 21:31
Replies: 2,215
Views: 404,411
Posted By xConquerianOx
Yeah, there is Paypal,OneBip and CashU as payment...

Yeah, there is Paypal,OneBip and CashU as payment method.
Using Paypal you can buy the bot for 7 Days(£2,99), 30 Days(£9,99), 45 Days(£14,99).
Using OneBip you can buy it for 4 Days(£3,99), 20...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/30/2013, 21:25
Replies: 2,868
Views: 489,133
Posted By xConquerianOx
If you check CoG forum the sticky on the tag...

If you check CoG forum the sticky on the tag board tell you the status.
BTW it is not working at the moment
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/26/2013, 15:27
Replies: 2,215
Views: 404,411
Posted By xConquerianOx
@pro4never Do you know where I can find it? I've...

@pro4never Do you know where I can find it? I've done a search on the CHROME forum, but I haven't found no relase or download...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 06/25/2013, 18:18
Replies: 2,215
Views: 404,411
Posted By xConquerianOx
I've no subscription but when I try to connect to...

I've no subscription but when I try to connect to CHROME in info area I got this message:
"13035 is incompatible with Auth Server Version 309"
It's normal cause I haven't buoght a sub yet or not?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/26/2013, 09:56
Replies: 3
Views: 563
Posted By xConquerianOx
I don't know what kind of loader the client I've...

I don't know what kind of loader the client I've downloaded use, btw if the server is 5669, can I use the loader in official client?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/17/2013, 22:33
Replies: 3
Views: 563
Posted By xConquerianOx
Problem connecting to my server

Hello there,
I have a problem when I try to connect to my server
I've used that source: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/21/2012, 15:39
Replies: 267
Views: 37,351
Posted By xConquerianOx
File is clean and works perfectly. Good Job

File is clean and works perfectly.
Good Job
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/16/2012, 12:17
Replies: 14
Views: 1,055
Posted By xConquerianOx
google ultraserf its a proxy that doesn't go...

google ultraserf its a proxy that doesn't go slowly and easy to use
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 04/19/2011, 13:57
Replies: 4
Views: 515
Posted By xConquerianOx
I'm downloading it, i'll try..

I'm downloading it, i'll try..
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/08/2010, 10:04
Replies: 143
Views: 16,841
Posted By xConquerianOx
@boijay site were offline too.... explain me how...

@boijay site were offline too.... explain me how I can register with it off -.-"

@drakejoe67 ok ^^ thanks!!

EDIT :
Register page do not work now too.. what should I do for join??(I've used...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/07/2010, 09:04
Replies: 143
Views: 16,841
Posted By xConquerianOx
how can i try to log in if i'm not registrated?? ...

how can i try to log in if i'm not registrated??
and the chatango sometimes doesn't work for me.. dont know why, so i post it here.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/05/2010, 21:17
Replies: 143
Views: 16,841
Posted By xConquerianOx
Ok, thanks but the new classes are Assassins etc...

Ok, thanks but the new classes are Assassins etc i like a sub class or a new class that u choice at the first login??

sorry for the double post but...
When AstaCO get online can someone write it...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/05/2010, 15:14
Replies: 143
Views: 16,841
Posted By xConquerianOx
home paga doesn't work.. someone can help me?

home paga doesn't work.. someone can help me?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/10/2010, 23:20
Replies: 38
Views: 8,088
Posted By xConquerianOx
nice relase!

nice relase!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/10/2010, 16:28
Replies: 21
Views: 1,202
Posted By xConquerianOx
i've resolve it ty Arco i alwayz run the exe in...

i've resolve it ty Arco i alwayz run the exe in relase ... ty
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/09/2010, 18:30
Replies: 21
Views: 1,202
Posted By xConquerianOx
yh i've changed the config.ini too , but maybe...

yh i've changed the config.ini too , but maybe dont build project i control
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/08/2010, 21:49
Replies: 21
Views: 1,202
Posted By xConquerianOx
Yes... here the right error : the database folder...

Yes... here the right error : the database folder doesn't exist, cannot start the server
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/08/2010, 19:29
Replies: 21
Views: 1,202
Posted By xConquerianOx
no i've changed all C:\ from ALL source to D:\

no i've changed all C:\ from ALL source to D:\
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.