Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Herr Taffel
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/26/2010, 01:59
Replies: 1,338
Views: 508,595
Posted By Herr Taffel
Thanks for the info, devious. I finally got it...

Thanks for the info, devious.
I finally got it to work this noon though; downloaded an old "official" ep4 client (found it on TPB) instead of the private server mods I've been using earlier and...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 10/25/2010, 01:10
Replies: 1,338
Views: 508,595
Posted By Herr Taffel
I'm sorry to have to bother this thread with yet...

I'm sorry to have to bother this thread with yet another "can't get it to work properly" post, but it seems I just can't solve this on my own. (And yes, I have searched through this and other topics...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 13:09
Replies: 17
Views: 10,844
Posted By Herr Taffel
Hm... does this just work for fighters? Tried...

Hm... does this just work for fighters?
Tried it out with a mage but can't get it to work.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.