Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rapdragon
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/23/2011, 12:53
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Alright. I'm back to get some cheating done. Last...

Alright. I'm back to get some cheating done. Last time it was excellent, but now the bot gets stuck in the "running around in voidness" symptom. Meaning, it runs around hiting nothing. I experienced...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 03/03/2011, 07:42
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Up to 9k cps now. Not been boting as much as...

Up to 9k cps now.

Not been boting as much as I could, so droped the pace abit. but still doing 1-2 dbs 1 day using around 20 minutes in conquer. Only using 1 character nowdays.

Lovely bot:)
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/24/2011, 12:39
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
If you read previous posts you'll see that you...

If you read previous posts you'll see that you don't have t bot to get jailed. Just open a client when cooperative is running and you're in riskzone.

So.. It takes me about 30 minutes to make a...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/23/2011, 14:50
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Players who got botjailed and don't understand...

Players who got botjailed and don't understand why:
Botjail = jail for botters.

I've been jailed with 5 characters now, still making myself rich. It's a great FREE bot.

There's 1 way to be...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/22/2011, 19:06
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
I'm using level 75 gears hunting at elfapes.

I'm using level 75 gears hunting at elfapes.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/22/2011, 12:22
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
short summary of progress: Duration: 3 full...

short summary of progress:
Duration:
3 full days (16-18h a day)

Characters in use:
5

Botjailed:
3
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/19/2011, 13:53
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
If you haven't made a path, try to make one and...

If you haven't made a path, try to make one and see if it still gets stuck.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/19/2011, 01:20
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
There's a config to download made by Garbola...

There's a config to download made by Garbola around page 50~ in this thread.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/18/2011, 16:33
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
I can't insert a quote by editing, atleast don't...

I can't insert a quote by editing, atleast don't know how. and the topics were different.

Also please note that I use edit whenver it's suited.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/18/2011, 13:32
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
People asking about bluemouse and mine bot: It...

People asking about bluemouse and mine bot:
It has yet to be created. There is no such function yet.

People who didn't get botjailed - Congratulations, you were lucky and/or boted smart. I simply...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/18/2011, 00:08
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
quest - 25 elfapes - 52 sandelf - 70 ...

quest - 25
elfapes - 52
sandelf - 70
birdmen - 87
hawkings - 90
bloodybats - 105
anything - 120

THis is if you don't have any leveling equipment but are buying from the shops.
Note that...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/17/2011, 19:08
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
I got cooperative in a separate folder. I got a...

I got cooperative in a separate folder. I got a clean client and folder. The process name is "ventrilo" which you can have multiple of without using any cheats. I only loged on to my character,...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/17/2011, 12:45
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Yes - Don't bot As I said earlier, best idea...

Yes - Don't bot

As I said earlier, best idea is to bot 1 day, transfer all stuff and then count the character as a goner.

Make 2 characters, take them to 120-110 in one day if you can,...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/17/2011, 11:55
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
I'm not sure how big the detection rate is. but...

I'm not sure how big the detection rate is. but if you bot do not login on any main character, it will be very risky. Bot as if you had 2 days maximum before you char is jailed.

Botjail is a place...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/17/2011, 09:49
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Beware: non-boting character banned for just...

Beware: non-boting character banned for just being detected by cooperative.

I think I will chill abit. Wait for minebot. Made 1 lvl 120-110 rb ninja in 2 days, cost me too much aswell;P 3 chars in...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/15/2011, 14:08
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
You do not want to have the bot pick up all...

You do not want to have the bot pick up all items. Because it does not drop the bad stuff. It does not drop anything. If you make it so it picks up all items you will have full inventory too fast.
...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/15/2011, 13:11
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Oh, I haven't updated since yesterday. Maybe it's...

Oh, I haven't updated since yesterday. Maybe it's time then:) Thanks.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/15/2011, 12:43
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
A suggestion: Saving/loading hunting paths. ...

A suggestion:
Saving/loading hunting paths.

Keep up the good work, this bot rocks!
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/15/2011, 07:52
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Few thing you may want to understand: * You...

Few thing you may want to understand:

* You can't see the monsters while hunting.

* You can defenitly loot super items, +1 items etc. But you have to add them in the loot list. They will not be...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/14/2011, 20:40
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
Look if you're getting "bonus exp" or write...

Look if you're getting "bonus exp" or write /kills and check upper left corner for a purple text. This bot wil lnot show the monsters that you kill visually.

It will look like the character is...
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 02/14/2011, 16:39
Replies: 3,929
Views: 459,852
Posted By Rapdragon
/kills command doesen't seem to work for me....

/kills command doesen't seem to work for me. Didn't try any other command. Everything else seems fine.

Keep the good work up! Well done:)
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 09/02/2010, 21:40
Replies: 7,779
Views: 872,457
Posted By Rapdragon
I'm not disturbed by the fact that you want money...

I'm not disturbed by the fact that you want money for this. I'd be glad to do 5 surveys to get the program. If I really wanted the program I could use one whole hour to do the surveys. But it's been...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.