Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tazyboi
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/11/2018, 13:02
Replies: 58
Views: 13,628
Posted By tazyboi
That's the thing that surprised me. People...

That's the thing that surprised me. People already got 10k+ kills within a week. Pretty impressive.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/28/2017, 01:13
Replies: 85
Views: 8,870
Posted By tazyboi
Some fresh ideas. Not too sure about the skills...

Some fresh ideas. Not too sure about the skills being locked behind pvp ranks however. Will have to see how it plays out.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 11/14/2017, 23:21
Replies: 20
Views: 3,168
Posted By tazyboi
Servers good. Only downside I can see is lack of...

Servers good. Only downside I can see is lack of gold farming when you go past lvl 30. It isn't a problem if you create alts though.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 10/31/2017, 23:43
Replies: 20
Views: 4,173
Posted By tazyboi
What is the drop rate like? I can see from your...

What is the drop rate like? I can see from your drops list that it is not the same as OS.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/31/2017, 20:27
Replies: 30
Views: 8,813
Posted By tazyboi
An increase in drop rates for lapis and ele...

An increase in drop rates for lapis and ele fragments in KI would also be pretty nice. Not by much, just enough that people won't want to kill themselves for killing stuff for 30 mins and not getting...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/25/2017, 11:02
Replies: 29
Views: 4,790
Posted By tazyboi
Is this the same EP3 as the German one a few...

Is this the same EP3 as the German one a few years back?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/26/2016, 01:51
Replies: 629
Views: 87,953
Posted By tazyboi
Bump

Bump
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/17/2016, 02:27
Replies: 30
Views: 8,813
Posted By tazyboi
Pretty good server. Just needs more players on...

Pretty good server. Just needs more players on both sides.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/17/2016, 16:44
Replies: 224
Views: 27,564
Posted By tazyboi
Well it looks like it's time for me to start...

Well it looks like it's time for me to start grinding away at Shaiya again :)

Glad nubness is back.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/17/2016, 10:23
Replies: 224
Views: 27,564
Posted By tazyboi
I thought this server closed down a while back?

I thought this server closed down a while back?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/29/2015, 21:11
Replies: 47
Views: 4,238
Posted By tazyboi
When I played last night killing first mob got me...

When I played last night killing first mob got me 50% to lvl2. They must have changed it
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/29/2015, 20:19
Replies: 47
Views: 4,238
Posted By tazyboi
The leveling also seems to be the same as OS.

The leveling also seems to be the same as OS.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/16/2015, 16:23
Replies: 160
Views: 14,634
Posted By tazyboi
I don't understand what the portals at the...

I don't understand what the portals at the starter map are for next to the NPCs. Other than that it seems like a solid server.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/14/2015, 15:21
Replies: 22
Views: 2,615
Posted By tazyboi
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/13/2015, 10:37
Replies: 22
Views: 2,615
Posted By tazyboi
Bump! Join for classic ep4.5 with a little...

Bump!
Join for classic ep4.5 with a little twist. Farming is very easy and you don't even need to be maxed to be useful in pvp. Lapis drop rates are also fairly high.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/16/2014, 00:48
Replies: 137
Views: 15,700
Posted By tazyboi
If you are new, download it with Mega. Took me...

If you are new, download it with Mega. Took me about 3 minutes :D Don't waste your time with the other links.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 09/27/2014, 01:46
Replies: 9
Views: 1,389
Posted By tazyboi
Come join for some epic pvp!

Come join for some epic pvp!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 07/01/2014, 21:18
Replies: 83
Views: 7,108
Posted By tazyboi
Have you got a link to a droplist? The link on...

Have you got a link to a droplist? The link on the first page doesn't take you to one and there is nothing on the website or forums.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/15/2014, 23:13
Replies: 78
Views: 9,462
Posted By tazyboi
When will the server be back up?

When will the server be back up?
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/09/2014, 20:21
Replies: 6
Views: 953
Posted By tazyboi
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/30/2014, 03:24
Replies: 77
Views: 8,655
Posted By tazyboi
Nice necro.

Nice necro.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/30/2014, 00:43
Replies: 443
Views: 54,762
Posted By tazyboi
I've lost hope tbh, last time they posted was...

I've lost hope tbh, last time they posted was over 4 months ago and there is nothing on their website either.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/21/2014, 01:47
Replies: 55
Views: 6,508
Posted By tazyboi
Nothing. Drop only from bosses. Anyway, normal...

Nothing. Drop only from bosses. Anyway, normal res runes cost 250k gold in game from merchant. That is dirt cheap.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/19/2014, 16:03
Replies: 55
Views: 6,508
Posted By tazyboi
I just like to add that questing is indeed quite...

I just like to add that questing is indeed quite effective in levelling up. Each one can give you about 10-30% and they are fairly straight forward too. I use these links to help me finish them: ...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/16/2014, 18:43
Replies: 55
Views: 6,508
Posted By tazyboi
As painful as it may sound, I intend to level to...

As painful as it may sound, I intend to level to 60 with my sin on this server. I just love grinding out those levels. It brings back memories for me.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.