Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Shaiya SEA - Experience the Grind, Farming, Boss Hunts & PvP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Shaiya SEA - Experience the Grind, Farming, Boss Hunts & PvP!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Basic Server Information:
Host: Singapore
Episode: 4
Maximum Level: 60
Experience: x10
Kills: x1

Game Features:

Vote for SEA Points
Voting is once every 12 hours. The server gives 10 SP to your game account on each successful vote.

Daily Gifts
Daily gifts is once every 24 hours. The server gives 1 random premium item listed in our web dashboard after a successful vote. The item will be sent to your account gift box.

Rewards Mall
our Rewards Mall is only available in web dashboard. This feature will allow our players to purchase premium items using SEA Tokens and SEA Kills.
SEA Tokens are being dropped by mobs while the SEA Kills can be aquired doing a regular PvP. Use the Drop Finder to check the updated mobs dropping SEA Tokens.
Prices and Premium Items listed in our Rewards Mall may change without prior notice.

Auction Mall
Auction Mall is only available in our web dashboard. This feature allows our players to auction or buy game items using SP.

Spender Rewards
Spender Rewards has 10 tiers and resets every month. Each tier has different required amount of spending and different bonus items. Redeem the items if the equivalent spending has been reached. The item will be sent to your account gift box. You can view the status and the list of bonus premium items in our web dashboard.

For more information, please visit our Website or stay in touch with us in .

Kind Regards,
Rahjin Cheon
Shaiya SEA Staff
www.shaiyasea.com

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,234
Seems like this will be one of the long lasting, professional servers out here.

Starting with the facebook page, website and proceeding further to the game, I can tell that everything is handled really well and in a wonderful manner.

Great first impression, good luck with your project.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

The server extended features shown on your website are looking pretty cool, still looks like a money grab server to me tho. Anyways good luck with your server.
Old   #4

Honestly i can see a potential on this server, i wish you best luck

Old   #5

The server is exactly as a proper old school ep 4.5 Server should be. Grinding. The lay our on the website and facebook is handled in a wonderful manner. The Staff is active in game with answering concerns encouraging players to do their quests grinding up and pvp.

No armor / weapons in the item mall is just a plus for me. It makes it fair for everyone to gear up. Cheers and good luck to the staff!
Old   #6

What is the drop rate like? I can see from your drops list that it is not the same as OS.
Old   #7

Absolutely Loving this server so far! the grind, the farming & the people you meet along the way! Helpful staff & Helpful players. it isn't to hard to grind but it isn't to easy, i have a good feeling about this server and feel as if it will be around for a long time! Don't see how people can say its a money grab server when you cant even donate gear.
Old   #8

I was palying it from Germany. I got like 2.3-3 sec delay >.> .But looks good yeah, old ep 4 hard farm and fun pvp. No way to say p2w server couz as he alllrdy said no gears in itemmall, just some buffs tobe easy grinding
Old   #9

Thanks guys for the good reviews. We added gift cards and being given free in our social media. Small things, but players loved it.

We are trying develop original features and scripts to give our players the best gaming experience. Our community grows day by day, Give our server a try and hoping you would love it.

Warmest Regards,
Jack
Old   #10

what happen to your other server shaiyawars.com there's no players?
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #11

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
what happen to your other server shaiyawars.com there's no players?
Wanted to ask the same thing
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Very well done server , thou i had to stop playing now i keep getting tempted to donate more and more witch isn't a bad thing it's just knowing me i will end up donating a lot more than i should and work is stopping me from keeping up with the others
Old   #13

i know this is wrong area but i will let to know the players who play on this server

i review the game.exe from shaiyawars.com and game.exe from shaiyasea.com its same .sah protection i try the client from shaiyawars and the game.exe of shaiyasea and i found this game.exe its working on there client so is same protection.. and same developer and also i check there website and i found the script in server side same from shaiyawars i ask there staff or GM in FB page shaiyasea and shaiyawars is same developer? but they deny this one, 100% in my side shaiyawars and shaiyasea is one game developer and one website developer so sad to the shaiyawars players and the donators.

P.S: to all who will make private server please stop money grab/grabbing after they get money they will shutdown server and make another server

Sorry for my bad English

Good Luck to your Server.

@Cups if this is wrong section please remove or transfer sorry again.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #14

Positive:
Well, it is really professional made server. That's great you are trying to implement originally-made features and scripts. First impressions are really great. I like servers in style "Grind, Farming, Boss Hunts and PvP", so you get + from me.

But.. there are also negative things which I don't like.

Negative:
That's obvious, you are the owner of wars and sea. Theme of both websites is either same, just some things are changed to avoid of being revealed. I hate this kind of people who create servers to get money. Donations are intended to monthly pay to keep the server alive, not to spend them for your own purposes.

Kind Regards,
Kiff.
Old   #15

this is not called a positive Professional made server and originally made features and scripts and style some server already ( grinding , farming , boss hunts, and pvp ) they copy only and also there website style and event i already show in other game website not in shaiya website but other mmo and mmorpg game.

i will find it again that mmo game that i show before with same style event from shaiyasea

P.S: if they make original script why they need to copy shaiyawars it will called impostor /clone.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
shaiya, shaiya 4.5