Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Omarko
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/19/2011, 22:45
Replies: 4
Views: 678
Posted By Omarko
Nevermind guys, I forgot to update my Isro client...

Nevermind guys, I forgot to update my Isro client b4 patching the media, my bad.. Thanks. :D
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/19/2011, 22:26
Replies: 4
Views: 678
Posted By Omarko
Grind road all servers marked a check

I just installed the game (new) and Ingame I got all servers marked as "Check", is it a bug?! Or are they all being checked atm?!
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/03/2011, 13:09
Replies: 9
Views: 1,626
Posted By Omarko
mmm, this really sucks :D Well, thnx guys. I took...

mmm, this really sucks :D Well, thnx guys. I took it well and decided to create a new character, but I am getting an s6 error and cant even create a new one :@ lol.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/03/2011, 12:27
Replies: 9
Views: 1,626
Posted By Omarko
Well, does that mean its complete Gone????? Dont...

Well, does that mean its complete Gone????? Dont the admins have a... I dunno "backup" or something like that?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/03/2011, 12:22
Replies: 9
Views: 1,626
Posted By Omarko
ESRO, my character is gone!!!!!!!

After yesterday's DDOS attack, I tried logging in to my account but I found my character gone! What could have happened???
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/11/2010, 23:51
Replies: 18
Views: 1,136
Posted By Omarko
No, I dont want to pay anything. But thnx for the...

No, I dont want to pay anything. But thnx for the suggestion.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/11/2010, 23:27
Replies: 18
Views: 1,136
Posted By Omarko
What is a good private server for SRO??????

Hello everyone, I am new in this whole private servers thing, and I want t know, which server is the best. But I also want a server that is easy to register for. Any suggestions?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.