Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Stratti
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/07/2023, 09:25
Replies: 1
Views: 1,132
Posted By Stratti
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwTMQeKfYu9Vc2JaO...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 12/27/2018, 12:34
Replies: 331
Views: 92,737
Posted By Stratti
Dude, this is really great work, mad respect! ...

Dude, this is really great work, mad respect!

I know this can be a pain in the ass. Usually you reverse huge C++ executables like Silkroad to get a basic understanding of certain parts of a...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/15/2018, 22:00
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Wat? Links are still working.

Wat?
Links are still working.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 01/23/2017, 12:37
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Hi guckguck, sorry for late response but I...

Hi guckguck,

sorry for late response but I pretty much left silkroad. Anyways, I've checked your problem and it should be working now! Please re-download the updated version from this post...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/18/2016, 23:29
Replies: 105
Views: 22,900
Posted By Stratti
_RollBook_UserEventData USE...

_RollBook_UserEventData


USE [SRO_TH_SHARD]
GO

/****** Object: Table [dbo].[_RollBook_UserEventData] Script Date: 18.07.2016 21:37:10 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/29/2016, 14:08
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Hello, first of all, sorry for bumping this...

Hello,

first of all, sorry for bumping this old thread!
Since I have received alot of requests on how to decompile the .sct files I will show you a simple way today.

You should know that the...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/25/2016, 11:27
Replies: 316
Views: 44,481
Posted By Stratti
Duuude, I remember you! I was RedGlow from...

Duuude, I remember you!
I was RedGlow from endless guild.
Man it's been a while. Great times!
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 03/25/2016, 15:52
Replies: 2
Views: 1,510
Posted By Stratti
Hey, I just checked your code and I think...

Hey,

I just checked your code and I think it's a really cool project, great implementation and well-documented.

I am just curious about one thing, is there any reason why you used the...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/05/2015, 15:07
Replies: 6
Views: 3,857
Posted By Stratti
Quality release! Thank you!

Quality release! Thank you!
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/15/2015, 09:46
Replies: 25
Views: 13,592
Posted By Stratti
Great work, nice to see that some people are...

Great work, nice to see that some people are still interested in silkroad development!
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 05/23/2015, 14:00
Replies: 2
Views: 2,923
Posted By Stratti
Hello, I remember spending some time on...

Hello,

I remember spending some time on these files.
The structure is pretty simple. Please note that I haven't figured out the complete format yet.

The file basically consists of a specified...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/01/2014, 15:22
Replies: 3
Views: 909
Posted By Stratti
Well, if you don't provide any information about...

Well, if you don't provide any information about the client version, then you won't get any help I guess. You could try to reverse the structure by debugging the client or you just guess the...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/02/2014, 23:05
Replies: 9
Views: 938
Posted By Stratti
Well I guess he asked for the base client...

Well I guess he asked for the base client (1.091). So I just posted it in case someone needs it.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/02/2014, 21:25
Replies: 9
Views: 938
Posted By Stratti
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jql9890rnjej6zb/ecsro_se...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/23/2014, 20:20
Replies: 7
Views: 1,038
Posted By Stratti
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fe4y6m6lqqbfz4/sl.rar

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/13/2014, 10:13
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Hehe, yea the guide could need some rework. But I...

Hehe, yea the guide could need some rework. But I think it wouldn't be worth it :).
Yea most of the developers here don't really know what they are doing. But it was always like this in silkroad, I...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 02/14/2014, 17:29
Replies: 51
Views: 14,787
Posted By Stratti
Shouldn't be a problem to build your own query,...

Shouldn't be a problem to build your own query, based on our information.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 09/13/2012, 21:04
Replies: 51
Views: 14,787
Posted By Stratti
Read my post again? There are 5 bits foreach...

Read my post again?
There are 5 bits foreach stat, not 1 byte.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/21/2012, 19:26
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
I wont share the decompiler. You can make...

I wont share the decompiler.
You can make LuaDec work with a few modifications.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/08/2012, 21:03
Replies: 51
Views: 14,787
Posted By Stratti
The wrong order of the percentages is because the...

The wrong order of the percentages is because the stats are not packed in the same order as they are displayed. If you take a look into SMC then you'll find the correct order of the stats:
...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/08/2012, 17:16
Replies: 51
Views: 14,787
Posted By Stratti
No problem :p I just figured that out while I was...

No problem :p I just figured that out while I was developing my emulator long time ago ^^
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 08/08/2012, 16:28
Replies: 51
Views: 14,787
Posted By Stratti
Calculating the uint64 which holds the item...

Calculating the uint64 which holds the item white-stats is pretty simple.
First of all you must know that there are 5 bits available for each item stat, so prepare for some bit manipulation.
In...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/16/2012, 09:25
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
This will probably not work :p But you could...

This will probably not work :p
But you could try something like that:


LuaSetAchievedItem(1, 7200, 0, 0, 2, "ITEM_MALL_GLOBAL_CHATTING", 10, "ITEM_MALL_SAYTAN_DRESS", 1)


(Maybe it's...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/10/2012, 15:35
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Nice to see that you are developing own quests ;)

Nice to see that you are developing own quests ;)
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/07/2012, 14:31
Replies: 131
Views: 71,391
Posted By Stratti
Basically you can add a quest "from scratch". But...

Basically you can add a quest "from scratch". But your possibilities are limited, you cannot do everything :p
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.