Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: urmo1234
Forum: Cabal Private Server 09/24/2015, 22:23
Replies: 388
Views: 40,119
Posted By urmo1234
When we can try this server out? Looking cool for...

When we can try this server out? Looking cool for me. I haven't seen any cabal servers long time where i wanna play but that is looks cool for me.
Forum: Archlord 08/11/2015, 00:22
Replies: 3
Views: 1,054
Posted By urmo1234
Sorry, but pointless post.

Sorry, but pointless post.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/15/2015, 12:31
Replies: 16
Views: 2,816
Posted By urmo1234
Beta has started?

Beta has started?
Forum: Archlord 10/22/2014, 15:10
Replies: 126
Views: 34,572
Posted By urmo1234
No any news so far?

No any news so far?
Forum: Archlord 10/12/2014, 00:30
Replies: 126
Views: 34,572
Posted By urmo1234
Just be patient. I hope that topic is not fake...

Just be patient. I hope that topic is not fake and I hope that server is coming!
Forum: Archlord 10/02/2014, 00:12
Replies: 126
Views: 34,572
Posted By urmo1234
I really enjoy to play archlord 2. And when you...

I really enjoy to play archlord 2. And when you guys make this private server i enjoying this more than archlord 2 original server. So i hope you can release this server soon! Good luck!
Forum: Browsergames 11/22/2013, 16:42
Replies: 618
Views: 63,911
Posted By urmo1234
I like to take part in the pre-alpha of the...

I like to take part in the pre-alpha of the shakes and fidget private server.
Forum: Browsergames 05/11/2013, 14:53
Replies: 140
Views: 10,413
Posted By urmo1234
I can not connect becose all SFPS--1...SFPS--5...

I can not connect becose all SFPS--1...SFPS--5 networks are full. Can you make more networks ?
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/29/2011, 09:42
Replies: 66
Views: 12,700
Posted By urmo1234
Thank you :)

Thank you :)
Forum: Runescape Private Server 04/07/2011, 00:17
Replies: 0
Views: 1,160
Posted By urmo1234
Dodian 317 & The Age of Magic quest.

Dodian 317
Best Rs-Ps.


Server status : Online
Players online : 20-50.
Website : Dodian.com ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum : Dodian ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Webcleint : Dclient....
Forum: Forsaken World 04/06/2011, 23:54
Replies: 25
Views: 2,547
Posted By urmo1234
Level 11 Warrior :)

Level 11 Warrior :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 04/03/2011, 13:50
Replies: 143
Views: 35,591
Posted By urmo1234
Any updates ? Open beta test please :)

Any updates ?
Open beta test please :)
Forum: Facebook 11/29/2010, 21:15
Replies: 75
Views: 10,966
Posted By urmo1234
make a video how it's work.

make a video how it's work.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.