Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Celestia Archlord2 First Private Server - Coming Soon!]

Discussion on [Celestia Archlord2 First Private Server - Coming Soon!] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Celestia Archlord2 First Private Server - Coming Soon!]

Dear Archlord Community, something big is about to happen.
And its coming to us real soon.

What I would like to do right now is present the VERY FIRST Archlord2 Private Server. Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot.

Some of you may remember Celestia Archlord that started way back.
And yeah they are now bigger and better than ever! Giving us a chance to experience Archlord2 the way its ment to be played by focusing on one channel with all the players combined!

As of right now you CANNOT access the Game. The reason of this post is to collect thoughts and suggestions for the Game itself.

So please post your ideas here, and what you think or what you would like to see on this Server.

• EXP (Doesn't need to be changed, for those who played AL2 know its easy questing).
  • Gold Rate?
  • Craft EXP?
  • Weapon EXP?

So once again lets share some thoughts on this. And make it the best server ever!

Website will be up soon ""

You can already download the client incase you wanna hop right in once the page is up!

^ So make sure to check on that once it's up, but no worries I will keep everyone updated.

We'll be going CBT soon and there is NOT going to be a WIPE. So make sure to join!!!

*Please be serious about the comments you make, that's all I'm asking for.

UPDATE : Current RATES will be.
  • EXP x3 (Monster EXP.)
  • WEAPON EXP x5
  • Over all a x5 Rate Server!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2014, 05:07   #2

Be ready guys
Old 09/29/2014, 05:20   #3

free pvp system?
Old 09/29/2014, 06:46   #4

Dungeons can be made easier, and also access able for 1 player without having to wait for someone else. (Which was a big issue on Webzen) because people had to wait for others to do dungeon runs.

For example Nightmare / Hell mode can be entered by 1 person only. And make it possible to finish it on your own. (If you're good, but still being able to have others with you of course.)

Main reason to do this is to make it work so everyone can do a dungeon run at any time without having to waste time or wait in general, if you guys like the idea quote this message or hit thanks on it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2014, 08:13   #5

system pvp A1 plsssssssssss
Old 09/29/2014, 08:38   #6

What do you guys think of the idea that people that are 41 and over can start PK? Please post thoughts and opinions not just "PVP LIKE AL1 PLS" that doesn't help.

UPDATE : Dungeons have been made easier, I'll explain it to you.

Normal Dungeons are (Normal) the way its supposed to be.
Nightmare Dungeon has been made easier. (It now has the difficulty of Normal Dungeon.)
Hell Dungeon has been made easier. (It now has the difficulty of Nightmare Dungeon.)

We'll be looking into that more soon to give you a 100% YES on that, the changes have been made.

My dear friend is currently working on a PVP/PK way. That would look like the following ->

People that are 40 or higher will be able to PK anyone they want who's also lv40 or higher.

Do you like the changes? Please let us know
Old 09/29/2014, 22:16   #7

no1 even plays on global what makes you think ppl will play pserver ?
Old 09/29/2014, 22:27   #8

Because we focus on people's opinions and try to make Archlord2 the way you thought it would be. With PK, better dungeon system.

Suggestions would help a lot more.
Old 09/29/2014, 22:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenStar View Post
Because we focus on people's opinions and try to make Archlord2 the way you thought it would be. With PK, better dungeon system.

Suggestions would help a lot more.
the plan is cool and all but, Archlord 2 is nothing like Archlord, which most people are used to, this game would suit Cabal/Rohan players more.
if it was Archlord (1st) Ep3 on the other hand, then you would make many lives happy. GL on your project tho
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2014, 22:40   #10

Thank you we will try our best.
Old 09/29/2014, 23:58   #11

How did u even manage to find the server for it? ive been looking everywhere but i havent been able to find anything at all?
Old 09/30/2014, 00:22   #12

please do it high rate
Old 09/30/2014, 01:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachim581 View Post
How did u even manage to find the server for it? ive been looking everywhere but i havent been able to find anything at all?
Nobody can find it, I'm a part of the CELESTIA TEAM and we're going to host this soon, and make it OPEN for all of you guys to enjoy!
BTW: Webpage link and Client download is already in my first post lol so you don't have to look anywhere, all you have to do is keep checking on the first post to see if the website is up. Of course I will keep everyone updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHM3 View Post
please do it high rate
I'm sorry if I dissapoint you but, it's impossible to do HIGH RATE.

The lvl would be to high on the monsters you are questing on therefore there would be no loot.

Mostly everything else is set to x5 which is one great boost in this game!

But most of you know Archlord2 is a questing game.
And it's going to be a lot of fun and very easy for you guys to level your characters up! So please stay tuned!
Old 09/30/2014, 06:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reus11k View Post
the plan is cool and all but, Archlord 2 is nothing like Archlord, which most people are used to, this game would suit Cabal/Rohan players more.
if it was Archlord (1st) Ep3 on the other hand, then you would make many lives happy. GL on your project tho
Huh? Well if you want a miracle then *** bless your fe.
Old 09/30/2014, 08:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by infrasama View Post
Huh? Well if you want a miracle then *** bless your fe.
until not long ago people doubted there will be any pserver other than the ep2 crappy emulator. now there are already 2 ep6+ servers. so yuh i do want that "miracle" to happen.