Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dkaswan
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 12/04/2016, 15:53
Replies: 28
Views: 5,645
Posted By dkaswan
Here is the solution

I also had same problem, I choose default instance setting while installing MSSQL Server 2008 Express Edition, but instance name was SQLEXPRESS instead of MSSQLSERVER. So I just updated all db ip (in...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.