Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lucarioman2
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/21/2012, 06:10
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
Nope, I always click mabinogi.exe, and nothing...

Nope, I always click mabinogi.exe, and nothing pops-up.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2012, 19:01
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
I've read all of the instructions but nothing....

I've read all of the instructions but nothing. The game acts like it's gonna start up and all of the mod stuff pops up and then nothing happens. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I pulled all of the...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2012, 01:58
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
Hey, actually, whats the new hackshield bypass? I...

Hey, actually, whats the new hackshield bypass? I just might not have it.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2012, 00:33
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
Is it a separate bypass, or do you mean in the...

Is it a separate bypass, or do you mean in the .ini?

Regardless, I turned everything except the CRC thing to 0 and its still not loading up.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/20/2012, 00:01
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I got it to...

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I got it to work a while ago, but now it seems like its gonna load up, but then it just stops. I followed all of the instructions in the .txt file, what's going...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2012, 06:25
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
Can never be too safe with all of the trolls...

Can never be too safe with all of the trolls here.

I think I'm gonna go to sleep and post it in the morning.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2012, 06:17
Replies: 182
Views: 38,533
Posted By Lucarioman2
If this is legit, I'll give you a thanks....

If this is legit, I'll give you a thanks. Scanning the link now.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I'm not sure who...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2012, 18:01
Replies: 30
Views: 5,190
Posted By Lucarioman2
Since I am a simple man with simple wants and...

Since I am a simple man with simple wants and needs, I'd like for someone to kindly and in a detailed manner, explain how to do every single thing and every single piece of software that I need to...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/08/2010, 23:06
Replies: 938
Views: 102,052
Posted By Lucarioman2
About that post earlier about the editted dll...

About that post earlier about the editted dll code, isn't it suppose to be a bit different because the code for the game is changed?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.