Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: -TÜRK-
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/04/2016, 00:59
Replies: 45
Views: 24,604
Posted By -TÜRK-
Can you add my skype so I can show you?

Can you add my skype so I can show you?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/31/2016, 13:30
Replies: 45
Views: 24,604
Posted By -TÜRK-
I'm waiting for your fix... :rolleyes: :bandit:

I'm waiting for your fix... :rolleyes: :bandit:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/30/2016, 21:16
Replies: 45
Views: 24,604
Posted By -TÜRK-
So here we are again. Don't do this. There...

So here we are again.

Don't do this. There will be a lots of memory buffer overflows and much more.


as fsck_aim said, you have to make some modification like auto buffer adjust and other...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/21/2015, 18:42
Replies: 245
Views: 70,886
Posted By -TÜRK-
!!! CRITICAL CORE CRASHER BUG !!! Step 1:...

!!! CRITICAL CORE CRASHER BUG !!!

Step 1: Make a new guild.
Step 2: Collect some EXP points.
Step 3: Buy guild safebox.
Step 4: Put some items in guild safebox.
Step 5: Now give all you...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/05/2014, 19:36
Replies: 9
Views: 2,403
Posted By -TÜRK-
E8 B8 :rolleyes:

E8 B8 :rolleyes:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/03/2014, 15:54
Replies: 35
Views: 6,690
Posted By -TÜRK-
Wow, great; thanks!

Wow, great; thanks!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/28/2014, 10:23
Replies: 19
Views: 5,293
Posted By -TÜRK-
That's why I do not release anything on turkish...

That's why I do not release anything on turkish forums. Of course, I am a TÜRK but lots of us are stealing everything and marking such as self-rated. I have respect to for every work. And I saw long...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2014, 11:07
Replies: 23
Views: 9,964
Posted By -TÜRK-
Nice & nice! Thank you very much we coders...

Nice & nice! Thank you very much we coders appreciated so much!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts 04/13/2014, 21:44
Replies: 68
Views: 22,444
Posted By -TÜRK-
So you don't gonna share, hu?

So you don't gonna share, hu?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts 04/13/2014, 21:36
Replies: 68
Views: 22,444
Posted By -TÜRK-
Where came rain effects? I need it.

Where came rain effects? I need it.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/08/2014, 15:53
Replies: 99
Views: 50,900
Posted By -TÜRK-
Ah, denedim ama sonuç yine aynı kardeşim... Hiç...

Ah, denedim ama sonuç yine aynı kardeşim... Hiç bir yerde packet boyutu ile ilgili bir sorun yok hepsini kontrol ettim ama yine de unknown packet header veriyor... çok ilginç...

Cannot find item...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/06/2014, 13:50
Replies: 99
Views: 50,900
Posted By -TÜRK-
Is there any source of bugfix? Guys? Or any ideas...

Is there any source of bugfix? Guys? Or any ideas to, how fix it in src? I checked up but. no chance.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/05/2014, 21:08
Replies: 1
Views: 1,980
Posted By -TÜRK-
[SEARCH] +4K Compatible Binary with Actual Official Metin2 Client

Hello people, I need compatible binary with latest source codes (DS System, Belt ETC. Comp.)

We have R40605 but binary have CRC32 check. We did not compile binary yet.

Any ideas?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/05/2014, 18:49
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
example: ln -ls /usr/libs/libssl.so...

example:

ln -ls /usr/libs/libssl.so /usr/libs/libssl.so.5
ln -ls /usr/libs/libcrypto.so /usr/libs/libcrypto.so.5

link the latest version like this. with same name object. just you do not have...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/05/2014, 17:25
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
install mysql client

install mysql client
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/05/2014, 11:19
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
If you give 2gb ram you do not need to do that ;)...

If you give 2gb ram you do not need to do that ;)

I gave 512mb ram always.. ;)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/05/2014, 10:59
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
http://i.epvpimg.com/Qy3we.jpg After lot of...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

After lot of tryings I did it finally. And also I found one tip.

One tip from me:

FreeBSD needs minimum 2gb Swap space for compiling. Add swap space for...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/04/2014, 18:44
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
Share with us how did you do ;)

Share with us how did you do ;)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/04/2014, 18:26
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
Metin2 Client(UserInterface) needs DirectX SDK,...

Metin2 Client(UserInterface) needs DirectX SDK, just link project with SDK directory.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/04/2014, 18:13
Replies: 543
Views: 196,788
Posted By -TÜRK-
[SAMMELTHREAD] Metin2 Source Compile Tips/Tuts

I open this thread for discussing about Metin2 sources compile.

We can share Tuts/Tips from this thread.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/02/2014, 17:59
Replies: 22
Views: 7,458
Posted By -TÜRK-
Client uses VS2008 ;)

Client uses VS2008 ;)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/02/2014, 17:07
Replies: 22
Views: 7,458
Posted By -TÜRK-
As first you must give name of source, nova, wolf...

As first you must give name of source, nova, wolf etc.
Second one I think people do not need those tutorials (FOR NOW).
Make Compile tutorials ;)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/01/2014, 13:45
Replies: 53
Views: 6,218
Posted By -TÜRK-
Is the full SVN released? You know that?

Is the full SVN released? You know that?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/01/2014, 13:27
Replies: 53
Views: 6,218
Posted By -TÜRK-
Share it & do the last punch. :facepalm: ...

Share it & do the last punch. :facepalm:

Poor Ymir & GF.. peh.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/01/2014, 13:23
Replies: 53
Views: 6,218
Posted By -TÜRK-
Where did you find it? How did you get it? Again...

Where did you find it? How did you get it? Again another exploit or DEV guy problem?

As I said before, company of Ymir killed himself.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.