Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thingirlssuck
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 01/31/2017, 01:44
Replies: 107
Views: 16,869
Posted By thingirlssuck
All I get is warnings about missing files that...

All I get is warnings about missing files that are there and updates that won't update. I think the whole thing is a steamy pile of script kiddie crap and the admins should ban your account.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 11/08/2013, 07:42
Replies: 205
Views: 17,064
Posted By thingirlssuck
Forum sucks

Forum sucks
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 07/05/2013, 17:42
Replies: 289
Views: 13,429
Posted By thingirlssuck
used all low letters in registration=invalid...

used all low letters in registration=invalid password=fail

BTW nice to see you again Whazzert
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/04/2013, 06:08
Replies: 264
Views: 16,811
Posted By thingirlssuck
http://nighthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/I-Can-Cou...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 10/03/2012, 07:35
Replies: 26
Views: 3,248
Posted By thingirlssuck
What's the max upgrade

What's the max upgrade
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/28/2011, 07:02
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
Why is it that somebody has a good idea then a...

Why is it that somebody has a good idea then a bunch of old women start bitching about bullshit and ruins it for everybody else. I hate you old women fucking up my favorite server because you all...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/28/2011, 00:08
Replies: 7
Views: 940
Posted By thingirlssuck
Don't bother trying to interest any of the knobs...

Don't bother trying to interest any of the knobs that run servers here in anyone that can put 2 words together in a sentence. They're only interested in looking deeply into a mirror while fapping on...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/28/2011, 00:05
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
This server started out really cool with the +30...

This server started out really cool with the +30 drops and stuff, What happened?? did the admin start her period or something? it sucks to high heaven now.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/25/2011, 22:48
Replies: 3
Views: 562
Posted By thingirlssuck
Eternia was the suck we had to live with before...

Eternia was the suck we had to live with before the real private servers started.
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/22/2011, 04:14
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
Still can't log on, are you guys sure you know...

Still can't log on, are you guys sure you know which client you're using???
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/21/2011, 03:59
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
I'm getting supremely tired of trying to figure...

I'm getting supremely tired of trying to figure out whick client I'm supposed to down load because nothing i've done so far has gotten me logged on to your server
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/19/2011, 23:35
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
if it was why bother going back. these guys could...

if it was why bother going back. these guys could screw up a wet dream
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/18/2011, 04:17
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
How do you type with all those cocks in yer hands...

How do you type with all those cocks in yer hands there moron. Wait, don't answer till you finish burning yer lips on that cock in yer mouth. These guys are bush league enough without you settling...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/17/2011, 06:49
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
Well, there's no place to start a new character....

Well, there's no place to start a new character. There is nothing in the cash shop that works. You guys took a great server and crapped on it, in it and around it. You are the Two Girls One Cup...
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 12/15/2011, 15:24
Replies: 988
Views: 65,935
Posted By thingirlssuck
I have been asking all morning where the hell to...

I have been asking all morning where the hell to start leveling a new toon on the server and everyone acts like I didn't say anything. Two GMs sitting there talking and not one answer. Juno is full...
Forum: Last Chaos 12/03/2011, 06:31
Replies: 27
Views: 2,029
Posted By thingirlssuck
Qwitcherbellyakin!!! worm!!!!!!

Qwitcherbellyakin!!! worm!!!!!!
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 06/17/2011, 01:03
Replies: 2,844
Views: 246,053
Posted By thingirlssuck
That's better than what I'm doing, my english...

That's better than what I'm doing, my english grammar is painful and I'm american.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/24/2011, 22:09
Replies: 276
Views: 52,866
Posted By thingirlssuck
or you're a shill:facepalm:

or you're a shill:facepalm:
Forum: Last Chaos 05/23/2011, 22:53
Replies: 6
Views: 2,060
Posted By thingirlssuck
I have WinXP and I didn't have problem one. It's...

I have WinXP and I didn't have problem one. It's your firewall, turn the damn firewall off and if Crazy works go back and figure out how to make the firewall stop being an A-hole
Forum: Last Chaos 01/24/2011, 05:42
Replies: 11
Views: 1,802
Posted By thingirlssuck
Talking Yeah I like 777 a lot better. I never could buy...

Yeah I like 777 a lot better. I never could buy armor on the Elite server. It always said I was uberladen.
Forum: Lineage 2 04/18/2010, 19:31
Replies: 4
Views: 1,319
Posted By thingirlssuck
why would you hack on a server where it takes 5...

why would you hack on a server where it takes 5 minutes to max level and all the skill enhancements are gamble free ?
Forum: Last Chaos 02/20/2010, 04:20
Replies: 3
Views: 1,885
Posted By thingirlssuck
I was just fine with it when I started out then...

I was just fine with it when I started out then it all just fell down. It was a nice first effort but monkeys throwing feces at a hippo have a better shot at a long life than EG Last Chaos
Forum: Last Chaos 02/18/2010, 22:38
Replies: 3
Views: 1,885
Posted By thingirlssuck
Don't bother with EG, your better off sleeping...

Don't bother with EG, your better off sleeping with with your head on a train rail than playing that crap server. Sickness and all the others in nominal charge over there don't have a clue as to how...
Forum: Last Chaos 02/15/2010, 21:27
Replies: 3
Views: 693
Posted By thingirlssuck
Eternia is bs

Eternia is bs
Forum: Last Chaos Private Server 02/04/2010, 23:23
Replies: 128
Views: 30,674
Posted By thingirlssuck
Well it isn't like we can't wait and see fishy or...

Well it isn't like we can't wait and see fishy or not and I would rather be hopeful.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.