Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NorthBound
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/25/2015, 13:45
Replies: 8
Views: 797
Posted By NorthBound
I remember watching this years ago that second...

I remember watching this years ago that second pvp. He kept stunning you and still got rocked lol.
Forum: SRO Private Server 10/04/2015, 23:42
Replies: 8
Views: 797
Posted By NorthBound
SWSRO 1 Any old players still living?

Wanted to see were there any of the old SWSRO1 players here still. I haven't logged on here in like 2 years. Post IGN, Guild, Union, and pics if you have them so thread doesnt get closed I guess
...
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/10/2013, 12:38
Replies: 50
Views: 3,516
Posted By NorthBound
Yes I remember your name. Leys see if I can...

Yes I remember your name. Leys see if I can remember your build.. Spear?



I remember your character's name thanks



Lol email me I havnt heard from you in ages!
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/02/2013, 02:45
Replies: 50
Views: 3,516
Posted By NorthBound
SOCK!!! WHATS UP!! EMAIL ME LOL!!! and Yeah we...

SOCK!!! WHATS UP!! EMAIL ME LOL!!! and Yeah we used to own them all! And in all honesty I wouldnt mind doing it again in my free time..
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/25/2013, 21:25
Replies: 50
Views: 3,516
Posted By NorthBound
Nice I remember those chars. I have Asssasin's...

Nice I remember those chars. I have Asssasin's Creed 3 I didnt want the Black Flag looks boring, and if only isro still had old pvp system in donwhang..
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/24/2013, 23:28
Replies: 50
Views: 3,516
Posted By NorthBound
Haha don't feel old I started isro Rome going on...

Haha don't feel old I started isro Rome going on 7 years ago. I remember those names you posted. Last I heard KingLi had his on server. And BTW what was your IGN and guild if you had one?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/24/2013, 19:23
Replies: 50
Views: 3,516
Posted By NorthBound
Exclamation [SWSRO 1] Players Where are they now?

I made this post because I wanted to find out where the players went to after swsro 1 got shut down like 3 years ago. Can you respond to me with the following:

Character's Name:Day (Global King) ...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 12/17/2011, 00:23
Replies: 25
Views: 699
Posted By NorthBound
you are selling this char for $15?

you are selling this char for $15?
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/26/2011, 01:09
Replies: 6
Views: 1,197
Posted By NorthBound
Post [Request] SWSRO 1 New Client

Can Anyone upload the new client with Megaupload 2-4 parts
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 02/16/2011, 02:16
Replies: 0
Views: 308
Posted By NorthBound
WTT Acc SW1 For ISRO Rome Char

WTT Lv 117 FF 120 Int Build Light Fire Bicheon 1.5Mill sp for a lv 95+ Rome Chinese Hybrid Int or Pure Int S/S FF Rome Char
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2011, 23:14
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,704
Posted By NorthBound
Step 7. Whats with the pet name? Bot gets to...

Step 7. Whats with the pet name?

Bot gets to Hackshield part and dosnt load client nothing happens
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/15/2010, 22:49
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
link wont load for me I need someone to upload to...

link wont load for me I need someone to upload to megaupload


nvrm I just copied my media from sw2
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/15/2010, 22:37
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
can you post a megaupload link? maybe 1 or 2...

can you post a megaupload link? maybe 1 or 2 parts? cause the link isnt working
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/10/2010, 18:55
Replies: 3
Views: 440
Posted By NorthBound
nah I found out problem

nah I found out problem
Forum: SRO Private Server 12/09/2010, 03:36
Replies: 3
Views: 440
Posted By NorthBound
SWSRO2 Error

I dled the new media and put it in the folder and now sw2 isnt workin but with old media it works but there are no mobs any ideas?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/30/2010, 17:58
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
then go in the e drive and look for the folders I...

then go in the e drive and look for the folders I told you cause my C drive is almost full I have to clear it from junk files alot the Temp or Software folder
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/30/2010, 04:59
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
Go in the C drive or what ever drive it is check...

Go in the C drive or what ever drive it is check Windows folder and for a temp folder or software distribution folder in the temp clear everything and software you can delete data store
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/30/2010, 00:27
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
Its was a post that showed me how to fix Direct X...

Its was a post that showed me how to fix Direct X error I had to go to Properties on Sro exe and put as Windows XP Compatibility but im using Vista search for post or google
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2010, 22:22
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
it works but if you have any problems lemme know...

it works but if you have any problems lemme know cause I found out how to fix mines
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2010, 19:04
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
did you get in yet? Day

did you get in yet?

Day
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2010, 05:23
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
pm me when you get in you know who this is right?

pm me when you get in you know who this is right?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/29/2010, 04:38
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
Lmao Fierce you coming back too? Can...

Lmao Fierce you coming back too?


Can anyone post SRO_Original Client I need it for Kariotz Media.pk2 and Data thx
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/28/2010, 23:24
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
I downloaded the KingLi Sro Client and now when I...

I downloaded the KingLi Sro Client and now when I put Kariotz I get an error after I click the start button any suggestions?
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/27/2010, 18:42
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
LOL Mini haha

LOL Mini haha
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/27/2010, 16:57
Replies: 2,463
Views: 213,520
Posted By NorthBound
O.o Magic you coming back?

O.o Magic you coming back?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.