Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: concludeit
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/08/2022, 23:08
Replies: 65
Views: 24,914
Posted By concludeit
Sure, no worries! I'm happy to contribute. ...

Sure, no worries! I'm happy to contribute.

I'll make some other pull requests with local fixes I made for myself - feel free to decline anything and do it your own way if you want to. You know...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/08/2022, 22:32
Replies: 65
Views: 24,914
Posted By concludeit
I found in the code that the setting is saved...

I found in the code that the setting is saved properly, but loaded back in the form in the wrong order.

Whether the character actually picks up anything is a different problem - this is more of a...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/08/2022, 15:46
Replies: 65
Views: 24,914
Posted By concludeit
First of all: huge thanks for making it open...

First of all: huge thanks for making it open source, and also using C#. I love what you did. :) I checked out your code.

One observation: sometimes the bot is unable to target a monster, in the...
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/08/2020, 12:07
Replies: 186
Views: 38,574
Posted By concludeit
You can patch the client english easily. The same...

You can patch the client english easily. The same logic as other clients. Automatic tools don't seem to work, but I did it manually and its working.
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/02/2020, 00:46
Replies: 7
Views: 3,786
Posted By concludeit
I managed to manually english patch GameGami's...

I managed to manually english patch GameGami's silkroad, the auto tools didn't work for me. Which means it's gonna be at least playable. Happy about that.


Anyone knows what the rates gonna be?...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/29/2020, 22:20
Replies: 7
Views: 3,786
Posted By concludeit
Do we know when is it coming? Is there any...

Do we know when is it coming? Is there any official news that you could maybe link to me? I would appreciate it.

Any info on rates, tolerating bots, etc?

EDIT: Found a news from 2 days ago,...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/28/2020, 22:08
Replies: 7
Views: 3,786
Posted By concludeit
So what's the current state of official SRO?

While trying, and failing to register to CSRO-R, I'm wondering what else is out there, what is worthwhile nowadays that is not Joymax.

Sure I have tried about 70 different private servers, I know...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/18/2020, 08:54
Replies: 204
Views: 22,385
Posted By concludeit
It's easy to understand (given he told me) - he...

It's easy to understand (given he told me) - he has enough of players, he doesn't want to work on it anymore, the server will close in about 6 months.

One day we were supposed to get FGW, the next...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/16/2020, 16:31
Replies: 36
Views: 7,244
Posted By concludeit
I really wish more people joined. The...

I really wish more people joined.

The server is quite good... But it's only fun if there are ppl to play with
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/29/2020, 21:57
Replies: 36
Views: 7,244
Posted By concludeit
I can't ctrl+F on the page, but what's the stance...

I can't ctrl+F on the page, but what's the stance on botting? It might be mentioned but didn't see it mentioned...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/29/2020, 21:05
Replies: 204
Views: 22,385
Posted By concludeit
http://i.epvpimg.com/bw0ieab.png Brilliant...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Brilliant GMs dont give a fuck about playerbase
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2020, 10:11
Replies: 204
Views: 22,385
Posted By concludeit
Good luck on improving the server and getting...

Good luck on improving the server and getting more players. :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/23/2020, 21:53
Replies: 204
Views: 22,385
Posted By concludeit
The gist of my complaint is that I had to do the...

The gist of my complaint is that I had to do the second quest without at least an imbue skill. That means mowing through the lvl 7-8 turtles with a level 1 sword hitting 2-3 while they hit me for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/20/2020, 23:39
Replies: 204
Views: 22,385
Posted By concludeit
The first quest does not give me enough exp to...

The first quest does not give me enough exp to get to level 5. I have to normal autoattack my way through the two quests for 20 minutes before being able to use skills....

Not exactly fun.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/05/2018, 16:07
Replies: 65
Views: 7,063
Posted By concludeit
Looks good! Can't wait for the server to open. :)...

Looks good! Can't wait for the server to open. :) Good luck!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/10/2017, 21:06
Replies: 917
Views: 73,906
Posted By concludeit
Dude, you are looking for a different server. ...

Dude, you are looking for a different server.

I hope as long as the server is alive it will remain cap 70.



Can you link us a version of db bot that is working? Anyone I talked to on the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/20/2017, 21:15
Replies: 67
Views: 9,822
Posted By concludeit
I have been online, asked around everywhere, made...

I have been online, asked around everywhere, made parties and stuff... nobody knew anything. xD I'll pm around if I join.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/20/2017, 13:26
Replies: 67
Views: 9,822
Posted By concludeit
Only arabs everywhere. :D Where are hungarians? I...

Only arabs everywhere. :D Where are hungarians? I can't find one..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/02/2017, 23:57
Replies: 87
Views: 8,044
Posted By concludeit
No anti-botting server stays alive. Nobody in...

No anti-botting server stays alive.
Nobody in the silkroad world will grind by hand. This system is just designed way too bad for that to happen.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/30/2017, 17:12
Replies: 67
Views: 9,822
Posted By concludeit
Really? I mean.... are ANY of the Hungarian...

Really? I mean.... are ANY of the Hungarian supporters/gms there?

I'm ex-supporter/gm Mijuj.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2017, 23:21
Replies: 422
Views: 55,138
Posted By concludeit
I have registered several times... Different ID,...

I have registered several times... Different ID, different email, different web browser, but one thing does not change: I do not recieve any confirmation email (not even in spam). It's been 2+ hours....
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 05/26/2015, 20:19
Replies: 4
Views: 2,175
Posted By concludeit
Do you have automatic relogin activated?...

Do you have automatic relogin activated? "Activate automatic relogin" must be ticked to make this thing work.
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 05/25/2015, 22:15
Replies: 2
Views: 795
Posted By concludeit
Thank you for your response, it does sound a good...

Thank you for your response, it does sound a good idea, so I'll check it out tomorrow. :) I have never touched the silkroadrescurityapi, although I have all the tools, dlls and source files to get...
Forum: SRO Coding Corner 05/25/2015, 17:57
Replies: 2
Views: 795
Posted By concludeit
[Question] Interfering with a bot through a self-made proxy

Hi everyone.

I'm relatively new to networking, so I'm kinda stuck with something I'm trying to do.

What I'm trying to achieve is to participate in the mBot communication with an external tool...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/06/2015, 17:18
Replies: 504
Views: 71,616
Posted By concludeit
Anyone have an idea why is the server on check,...

Anyone have an idea why is the server on check, and when will it reopen?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.