Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sutt94
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 16:05
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
How did you find the modified part of his dll? I...

How did you find the modified part of his dll? I want to see this extra code for myself.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:23
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
Yea, take this down. I'm not planning on giving...

Yea, take this down. I'm not planning on giving this out, I don't want it patched.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:17
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
Yea the mod does actually work.. and it is the...

Yea the mod does actually work.. and it is the same size.. I'm starting to think it's not a keylogger
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:03
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
Actually I just wanted the mod lol! Now I want to...

Actually I just wanted the mod lol! Now I want to prove theres a keylogger and get the link removed. Im going to start comparing a normal standard.dll to this guys and look for differences. And im...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/02/2010, 23:56
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
I tested this dll out. It actually does contain...

I tested this dll out. It actually does contain the mod advertised. Directly after testing it on a mule, I changed the password to the account from a different machine to prevent hacking. It is very...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/02/2010, 23:23
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
I would think that would be possible. If in fact...

I would think that would be possible. If in fact he found a keylogger, he should know where the strand of code is and we should just be able to remove it.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/02/2010, 23:04
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
So they key logger would only get the info by...

So they key logger would only get the info by actually logging into the game? I changed my accounts pw right after using the dll from a different computer so my account is safe, but i'm just curious...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/02/2010, 22:50
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
Thats why im asking how he found it, because the...

Thats why im asking how he found it, because the dll works. I tested it
Forum: Mabinogi 01/02/2010, 22:43
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By sutt94
jemstone, how did you find the keylogger attached...

jemstone, how did you find the keylogger attached to this file? I scanned it with virustotal and nothing showed up. Did you look through the entire dll for a piece of code that indicated it a...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.