Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Oz0ne
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 11/26/2009, 04:08
Replies: 4
Views: 609
Posted By Oz0ne
The site sucks ass.

The site sucks ass.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 04:07
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Your still a pussy man.

Your still a pussy man.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 02:27
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Lol, deck me? Your a pussy. I kicked your ass...

Lol, deck me? Your a pussy. I kicked your ass all the time when we were growing up.
I'm done fighting with you, it's worthless like you.
Thanks and come again!

#edit
A bush since 12? Yeah, I...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 02:22
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Why should I think about it?

Why should I think about it?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 02:15
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
First of all: Don't double post Second of all:...

First of all: Don't double post
Second of all: you don't have a big dick:
And third:Atleast I have a family that likes me and I actually have friends and go outside to the movies and stuff with My...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 01:48
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
He is my dumb ass cousin, lol.

He is my dumb ass cousin, lol.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 01:34
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Actually I am going to college. You are...

Actually I am going to college.
You are probably some nerd who plays video games and internet all day and does not do schooling or anything usefull for the world.
your a lame ass loser that will...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 01:07
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Your opinion does not matter to me. Atleast...

Your opinion does not matter to me.
Atleast other people like it and that is what i'm proud of.
Have a nice day.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 01:03
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Thank you sir.

Thank you sir.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 00:58
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
No, I have no idea how to do php or html, but...

No, I have no idea how to do php or html, but after I get my g.e.d i'm going to college to learn it.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/26/2009, 00:55
Replies: 29
Views: 1,736
Posted By Oz0ne
Registration Page Template

This is my registration page template I made using photoshop.
If you like it press thanks please![Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Joining e*pvp 11/26/2009, 00:41
Replies: 3,478
Views: 1,014,174
Posted By Oz0ne
Name:Donavon Decker Age:17 Grade:11 ...

Name:Donavon Decker
Age:17
Grade:11

Section:co2-pserver-discussions-questions ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Why Should I Pick You?:You should pick me...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/25/2009, 22:21
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By Oz0ne
Who did? Why ain't you guardian anymore?

Who did? Why ain't you guardian anymore?
Forum: Joining e*pvp 11/25/2009, 22:06
Replies: 66
Views: 3,843
Posted By Oz0ne
I VOTE FOR SMYTHE TO BECOME MODERATOR!!!!!!!!

I VOTE FOR SMYTHE TO BECOME MODERATOR!!!!!!!!
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 11/25/2009, 21:23
Replies: 30
Views: 2,719
Posted By Oz0ne
[ADV] TazerCo -Come Play Now!!!

tazercohome.tk ([Only registered and activated users can see links])



Come play now!!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/25/2009, 20:28
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By Oz0ne
press thanks!!!

press thanks!!!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 11/25/2009, 20:27
Replies: 6
Views: 749
Posted By Oz0ne
There, now press thanks!

There, now press thanks!
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 11/25/2009, 20:09
Replies: 23
Views: 2,113
Posted By Oz0ne
That site is ridiculously horrible. I have not...

That site is ridiculously horrible.
I have not seen worse.
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.