Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nijutzu82
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/08/2010, 23:36
Replies: 126
Views: 124,064
Posted By nijutzu82
hehe

There it's allready a new boot but still no autopick. it's a little complicated but in 1 minute u learn who to use.
If some oe whant say and i make a topic whit him.
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/02/2010, 00:12
Replies: 2
Views: 2,783
Posted By nijutzu82
It's the same like another Boot.... and It' not...

It's the same like another Boot.... and It' not working
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/09/2009, 23:07
Replies: 32
Views: 3,575
Posted By nijutzu82
like i say I PLAY FORM EUROPE ON NTERNATIONAL...

like i say I PLAY FORM EUROPE ON NTERNATIONAL SERVER
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/06/2009, 14:02
Replies: 32
Views: 3,575
Posted By nijutzu82
Don't enter on that site I enter whit my...

Don't enter on that site
I enter whit my principal acc. and in 5 min was empty
The owner enter and steel all from u
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/05/2009, 22:37
Replies: 11
Views: 11,559
Posted By nijutzu82
if u have right about this dmg hack or quest ...

if u have right about this dmg hack or quest hack pls make a video and upload him so we can see :D
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/04/2009, 15:41
Replies: 32
Views: 3,575
Posted By nijutzu82
the same problem i have and me :rtfm:

the same problem i have and me :rtfm:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/04/2009, 15:12
Replies: 3
Views: 5,515
Posted By nijutzu82
it's about this video YouTube - huongdanauto

it's about this video
YouTube - huongdanauto
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/01/2009, 18:44
Replies: 32
Views: 3,575
Posted By nijutzu82
don't work

Soo,
I make a new account and I play only on LD server and still the same problem :confused::confused:
Forum: General Gaming Releases 12/01/2009, 18:39
Replies: 201
Views: 202,840
Posted By nijutzu82
don't work

Soo
I make a new account and I play on LD server and when i clik on login they send me to talisman online T-points page :confused:
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/29/2009, 15:52
Replies: 32
Views: 3,575
Posted By nijutzu82
Don't work

I play from Europe on Sky arround Water server.
When I log in on mmorpgbots.tk ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) whit my talisman account it send me to Talisman Online...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 11/23/2009, 14:57
Replies: 3
Views: 5,515
Posted By nijutzu82
Arrow Talisman Online Auto pick

I see one nice video on youtube but it's in vietnamese and i see who a company pet make autopick whitout that special skill for pet.
Can anyone help me whit that program?
Forum: General Gaming Releases 11/22/2009, 23:59
Replies: 201
Views: 202,840
Posted By nijutzu82
gzzz

work perfect on windows7 ultimate x32
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.