Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talisman Online Auto pick

Discussion on Talisman Online Auto pick within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Talisman Online Auto pick

I see one nice video on youtube but it's in vietnamese and i see who a company pet make autopick whitout that special skill for pet.
Can anyone help me whit that program?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2009, 09:18   #2

p****!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2009, 15:12   #3

it's about this video
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2012, 12:06   #4

where i can download program??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talisman Online Bot, auto heal, auto pick loot
09/07/2016 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
OK first of all, if u opened this topic, and read PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!! now i was now going to release this cuz u ppl dont know how to thank for that stuff that is given to u for free but anyways. This is For AC Tools and its intended for fairies now pay attention, leech needle skill must be on button 3 the max hp buff on button 8 and mana pots must be on button 0
Talisman of War (First Talisman Online P-Server)
10/15/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 257 Replies
Hello, I want to show you, the first working Talisman Online P-Server complete in english language. ok first the Rates: exp x5, energy x20, drop x50 Max lvl: 99 Probably 2000 slots - Server Homepage: :: Talisman of war ::
NoName Talisman [Talisman Online Private Server]
03/14/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
Talisman Online Private Server is up and running, most of the obvious bugs worked out. Suggestions and observations are welcomed. NoName Talsiman No frills website for now, only used for: registration, add TP, download client. NEW Update: Max Level 80; Ease Cloud Cave, Murk Woods, and Dark Stone are now lvl 65-80 scenarios; 6 new pets; Rates: 20x Exp, 25x Energy, 300x Gold drop at 100% drop rate. Golden drop rates increased. Platinum is possible, but hard.