Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sp!!ke
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/02/2012, 14:04
Replies: 20
Views: 1,878
Posted By Sp!!ke
First you post in wrong section ( #reported wrong...

First you post in wrong section ( #reported wrong section ).

I will give you some info. about House system so let's start warehouse id is 44, maps id : Level 1 : 1098 , Level 2 : 1099 : Level 3 :...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/19/2012, 17:08
Replies: 20
Hi
Views: 1,485
Posted By Sp!!ke
Because you're offsets are wrong , maybe you are...

Because you're offsets are wrong , maybe you are using offsets for 5611 ex: 127 for nobility etc...and what I understand from the picture you using 5623+ client so need to update packets/off-sets !
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/08/2012, 11:44
Replies: 27
Views: 3,533
Posted By Sp!!ke
Works on 5639-5650...

Works on 5639-5650...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/17/2012, 11:01
Replies: 2
Views: 634
Posted By Sp!!ke
GuildWar reward 100kk C B S , TeratoDragon 4kk...

GuildWar reward 100kk C B S ,
TeratoDragon 4kk Cbs ( agaiin )

how you wanna make us think you server is great if you don't know how to write CPs ?
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 08/17/2012, 10:58
Replies: 3
Views: 859
Posted By Sp!!ke
LoL : Pirate 100%, Monk 100% , Pure spells 100%...

LoL : Pirate 100%, Monk 100% , Pure spells 100% , your work on that project 0,1 % !
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/15/2012, 19:53
Replies: 15
Views: 1,485
Posted By Sp!!ke
it's easy , server need to use same id for spells...

it's easy , server need to use same id for spells in database and client/ini/magyctype.dat , you can decrypt that with a lot of programs , you can search here how to decrypt magyctype or itemtype ,...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/15/2012, 19:50
Replies: 1
Views: 436
Posted By Sp!!ke
Go away, stop making a lot of useless threads.. !

Go away, stop making a lot of useless threads.. !
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 08/15/2012, 15:09
Replies: 22
Views: 12,257
Posted By Sp!!ke
awesome eslam, good job:) and thank you for that

awesome eslam, good job:) and thank you for that
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/15/2012, 15:05
Replies: 15
Views: 1,485
Posted By Sp!!ke
sample , you can decrypt magyctype..

sample , you can decrypt magyctype..
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/15/2012, 03:36
Replies: 15
Views: 1,485
Posted By Sp!!ke
F__cking noob , are you own a conquer private...

F__cking noob , are you own a conquer private server and don't know spells id for fastblade and scentsword?

FastBlade = 1045
ScentSword = 1046

why don't open magictype from source/database...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/09/2012, 10:26
Replies: 5
Views: 634
Posted By Sp!!ke
500$ for Passwod bypass / Dhkey / PirateSpells &...

500$ for Passwod bypass / Dhkey / PirateSpells & All off-sets.. xD

Good Luck ..
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/31/2012, 03:01
Replies: 6
Views: 706
Posted By Sp!!ke
LoL, Wait ! Wait ! Do you have 15-16 old years...

LoL, Wait ! Wait ! Do you have 15-16 old years and speak about cocaine ? xD haha that's awful, I think instead of cocaine would need to talk about Scooby Doo and PowerPuffGirls ! Good Luck...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/30/2012, 02:07
Replies: 6
Views: 706
Posted By Sp!!ke
WindStorm & AdrenalinRush not using packets just...

WindStorm & AdrenalinRush not using packets just BlackSpot.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/29/2012, 11:25
Replies: 36
Views: 7,464
Posted By Sp!!ke
Another shit... If the moderators will...

Another shit...

If the moderators will delete this garbage in the future will not be so nobs forum to fill with their crap!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/26/2012, 02:08
Replies: 13
Views: 642
Posted By Sp!!ke
If you need to learn C# search for hybrid...

If you need to learn C# search for hybrid tutorials xD ! I learned from hybrid videos a lot
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/21/2012, 17:34
Replies: 9
Views: 840
Posted By Sp!!ke
man you not understand it's a packet to send...

man you not understand it's a packet to send blackspot ( and that is what kraken revenge doing )
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/21/2012, 16:12
Replies: 9
Views: 840
Posted By Sp!!ke
I have BlackSpot packet xD but to remove cd from...

I have BlackSpot packet xD but to remove cd from eagle eye need adrenalin rush packet I think..!
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/20/2012, 07:03
Replies: 5
Views: 520
Posted By Sp!!ke
You database ( codatabase) didn't contain field...

You database ( codatabase) didn't contain field for pt_arsenal...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/19/2012, 10:57
Replies: 2
Views: 682
Posted By Sp!!ke
yes man , I thank you for the reply but I solve...

yes man , I thank you for the reply but I solve the problem !

Note: I will not help anyone to fix that because nobody help me..
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/18/2012, 10:48
Replies: 2
Views: 682
Posted By Sp!!ke
Some help with my problem about exp bar !

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

static void AppendConnect(Connect appendConnect, Client.GameState client)
{
if (client.LoggedIn == true)
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/17/2012, 22:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,602
Posted By Sp!!ke
so how we can figure out fixed for that? any...

so how we can figure out fixed for that? any ideea guys? samehvan ( contact me on yahoo when you will be on )
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/17/2012, 09:48
Replies: 10
Views: 1,602
Posted By Sp!!ke
I don't think a lot of people have that problem ,...

I don't think a lot of people have that problem , but that happend just on win xp !
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/17/2012, 03:50
Replies: 59
Views: 62,239
Posted By Sp!!ke
I will upload a pic now , just a second ! ...

I will upload a pic now , just a second !

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

look sometimes I can't see F1,F2,Status,Items ( just Arena)

#region Data (10010)
...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/17/2012, 03:21
Replies: 59
Views: 62,239
Posted By Sp!!ke
And if I'm logged on so I can't see the interface?

And if I'm logged on so I can't see the interface?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 07/17/2012, 02:50
Replies: 10
Views: 1,602
Posted By Sp!!ke
game crypto ?

game crypto ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.