Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xEthanoL
Forum: Mabinogi 01/30/2012, 02:54
Replies: 28
Views: 2,768
Posted By xEthanoL
To keep the track of who is first and competition...

To keep the track of who is first and competition for the xp
Forum: Mabinogi 01/30/2012, 01:22
Replies: 28
Views: 2,768
Posted By xEthanoL
The hit counter. How many times you hit the boss....

The hit counter. How many times you hit the boss. There is somethign on the screen that show how many hits someone did to that field boss.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/30/2012, 00:46
Replies: 28
Views: 2,768
Posted By xEthanoL
Mabinogi Boss Hit Counter

hi where can i find the hit counter for bosses. My friend have it in his mod and he gave to me but it doesnt show up for me but it shows it for him. Where can i turn it on?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/22/2011, 03:34
Replies: 51
Views: 12,516
Posted By xEthanoL
Using packets is fail-proof, you're more likely...

Using packets is fail-proof, you're more likely to fuck up with a clean client. Have fun re-making all those crystals.
Forum: Mabinogi 09/10/2011, 18:28
Replies: 15
Wow
Views: 1,507
Posted By xEthanoL
Any moron could have figured this out, that...

Any moron could have figured this out, that killa314 kid looks like a moron. Dragoning Dun for no reason, what an attention whore.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 14:46
Replies: 296
Views: 78,851
Posted By xEthanoL
You lie! I've searched long and hard. Trying many...

You lie! I've searched long and hard. Trying many different ones >_>. Maybe I should try harder.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/23/2011, 13:56
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By xEthanoL
Stfu faggot.

Stfu faggot.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2011, 03:03
Replies: 296
Views: 78,851
Posted By xEthanoL
Nice try, scumbag.

Nice try, scumbag.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 13:24
Replies: 33
Views: 5,834
Posted By xEthanoL
Me too, it was sooo annoying.

Me too, it was sooo annoying.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 13:23
Replies: 181
Views: 57,700
Posted By xEthanoL
It's not working for me! :(

It's not working for me! :(
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 13:22
Replies: 35
Views: 7,626
Posted By xEthanoL
Wait.. so is this patched?

Wait.. so is this patched?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/16/2011, 13:21
Replies: 20
Views: 6,472
Posted By xEthanoL
Thank you so much for this! Worked like a charm.

Thank you so much for this! Worked like a charm.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/20/2011, 21:48
Replies: 437
Views: 93,397
Posted By xEthanoL
Hmm I keep getting auth error, I've tried messing...

Hmm I keep getting auth error, I've tried messing with the thread delay several times and no luck :(. I've also tried using JAP's bypass instead of MNG's but same problem. Same with using MNG 3.6...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/16/2011, 08:19
Replies: 116
Views: 58,432
Posted By xEthanoL
Hmm I hackshield after having alissa analyzer up...

Hmm I hackshield after having alissa analyzer up for a few minutes. However I can use Kristell just fine. I guess I'll just use Kristell until I can find a solution for Alissa.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2011, 06:18
Replies: 437
Views: 93,397
Posted By xEthanoL
So do we need to have this version of MNG to use...

So do we need to have this version of MNG to use NOFORCE.dll?
I'm using the earlier one that was leaked MNG 3.6 and I added this to the MNG.ini.



This would still work right? I just need to...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/06/2011, 20:12
Replies: 9
Views: 796
Posted By xEthanoL
It's your AntiWhitePeopleCrash.dll. You should...

It's your AntiWhitePeopleCrash.dll. You should remove it since that crash was fixed, all you need is AntiBlackPeopleCrash.dll for the new Fire Horse crash.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2011, 05:56
Replies: 51
Views: 12,180
Posted By xEthanoL
It's fine though, I cold just make my own list...

It's fine though, I cold just make my own list for MTs. I haven't thought about it before I saw this thread, thanks.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2011, 05:37
Replies: 51
Views: 12,180
Posted By xEthanoL
Hmm whenever I try it, it just logs me out. :o

Hmm whenever I try it, it just logs me out. :o
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/26/2011, 21:28
Replies: 42
Views: 10,469
Posted By xEthanoL
What hex editor are you using? I'm using OllyDbg...

What hex editor are you using? I'm using OllyDbg and to be honest, I'm quite new to it lol. I've tried opening up the .dll in IDA first to look up the address but when I try to find the same one in...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/22/2011, 20:51
Replies: 70
Views: 14,429
Posted By xEthanoL
Mabi crashes when i change . Why /

Mabi crashes when i change . Why /
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2010, 18:20
Replies: 27
Views: 11,038
Posted By xEthanoL
How do you use this . I downloaded The au3 bot...

How do you use this . I downloaded The au3 bot and it gives me an error on a certain line when i try to use it.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/28/2010, 13:29
Replies: 159
Views: 30,650
Posted By xEthanoL
Please share :D

Please share :D
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/19/2010, 02:41
Replies: 159
Views: 30,650
Posted By xEthanoL
Well ive done what you said . And it still does...

Well ive done what you said . And it still does not work . I ran the AutoIT file. ANd nothing happens when i click into Mabi . Im running on Windows 7 x64
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/05/2010, 21:36
Replies: 246
Views: 45,130
Posted By xEthanoL
Hey, this isnt working for me . Im running on...

Hey, this isnt working for me . Im running on Windows 7 . I also tried to run as Admin . It worked before but now its just the box with no recorded chats or anything.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/06/2010, 01:27
Replies: 938
Views: 102,139
Posted By xEthanoL
Well, I was expecting this anyways. tried it on...

Well, I was expecting this anyways. tried it on an alternative laptop and account for mabi . And I was right :D . Loaded with a keylogger of some type. I would post the scan results but i just came...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.