Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Helsinki Slayer
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 12/01/2009, 20:58
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
What do you need help with? I am more than happy...

What do you need help with? I am more than happy to help you get setup. ninja pwnz MG and SZ hands down no question. I bot 18 hours a day. 6 hours of "sleep". I have never had an issue. I've...
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/23/2009, 16:22
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
Yeah the shipping is very fast. I was more than...

Yeah the shipping is very fast. I was more than happy with it. And as far as the program. Im extremely happy with it still at this point.
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/19/2009, 18:31
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
I ordered mine on I believe a Friday and got it...

I ordered mine on I believe a Friday and got it the next thursday but the postal service was shut down for veterans day here in USA so figure about 5 days from east coast to minnesota.
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/18/2009, 19:31
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
Why do people reply in, what appears to be,...

Why do people reply in, what appears to be, German in and English thread? Can someone translate what he said by chance?
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/17/2009, 16:00
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
Setup does take a little bit of tweaking. I...

Setup does take a little bit of tweaking. I actually have it dialed in pretty well. Im a LVL 41 Assassin right now. The only issue that I run into is that at seemingly random times my toon will...
Forum: Aion Guides & Strategies 11/16/2009, 16:45
Replies: 31
Views: 14,488
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
AionNINJA Review

Setup 8/10
This was the most frustrating part of the whole BOT. The directions on their site are quite good in explaining what does what--but the only issue I had was that I didn't know how the...
Forum: Aion 11/16/2009, 16:44
Replies: 1
Views: 719
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
Go to NCSOFTS website.....

Go to NCSOFTS website.....
Forum: Aion 11/16/2009, 16:40
Replies: 0
Views: 1,148
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
Post AionNINJA Review.

Setup 8/10
This was the most frustrating part of the whole BOT. The directions on their site are quite good in explaining what does what--but the only issue I had was that I didn't know how the...
Forum: Aion 11/16/2009, 16:07
Replies: 50
Views: 15,630
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
I bought AionNINJA and so far I love it. I never...

I bought AionNINJA and so far I love it. I never die--its incredibly smart. I've also crafting Handi, Alchemy and Cooking to 399 in just over 30 hours of play time.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/10/2009, 18:01
Replies: 284
Views: 98,339
Posted By Helsinki Slayer
So is it really up or not? Because I can't get...

So is it really up or not? Because I can't get on their site at all. I ordered last Friday, Im in MN so I think it should be here today possibly. I would like to get it set up while I wait for...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.