Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionNINJA Review

Discussion on AionNINJA Review within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AionNINJA Review

Setup 8/10
This was the most frustrating part of the whole BOT. The directions on their site are quite good in explaining what does what--but the only issue I had was that I didn't know how the casting sequences worked. After I figured it out I felt like a huge idiot.

Picture this as your hotbar(Duh Right?).
[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][0][-][=]

The spell setup will go in exactly that order. So put your opener in[1] and right on down the line.

For Me as an assassin I put my +Crit Buff as a spell in slot [1] Then do right through my progression. I chose to set it up so that other buffs are read as spells--it was the most surefire way that I knew they would be cast exactly when I needed them.

Hunting/Combat 8/10
The BOT itself works flawlessly. Hit [Instert] key and walk away. Seriously! The Bot actually goes into the options menu and sets up everything right there for you in seconds.

One of the biggest drawbacks of AionNINJA that I ran into was its movement system. Now I don't know if this is on me or not but when I set up my travel paths I create waypoint about every 25-35 Meters. When it hits those waypoints in travel it makes a very un-natural motion where it will stop and face the correct direction and then move on to the next and repeat.

The other thing is that it will move off path to fight mob and then retrace its steps back which makes it pretty obvious. Now like I said I dont know if this is all on me or not but its just a few things I've run into.

After fights the bot does very well with health regen. You can set when you want to rest based on % of health remaining. You can tell it to stop when you hit x % health.

One thing that does not work well and I can't imagine that I set it up wrong is the casting of health pots during combat. I have it set so I cast a health pot at 35% health and the few times that I died I noticed that it did not cast it; however, I was fighting 2 mobs by accident so I was a sure candidate for death anyway but you catch my drift.

Crafting Bot10/10
Probably the best thing in AionNINJA is its crafting bot. Incredibly easy to setup!
Steps to setup Crafting:
Step 1-Select Faction
Step 2-Select Crafting Skill To Level
Step 3-Select What level you want to be--399 is pretty standard I would imagine.
Step 4-Press [INSERT] Key and walk away.

I even stood and watched the bot for about 20 minutes and it looks so natural.

Gathering 0/10*
In all honesty I haven't tried out the gathering side of Ninja so I can't comment on it at this point.

Support 7.5/10
The support forums are a bit light at this point but with a new Bot like this(In NA Version of Game) that can be expected. The few things that I posted with question were returned by a very helpful community.

When I ordered the BOT they have very fast shipping on their little flash drive deal they send out. To this day I dont know what is actually on the thing because when I put it in my PC it doesn't show anything in My Computer--but obviously that has nothing to do with AionNINJA as a program.

Overall Consensus 8.5/10
I give it an 8.5/10 because there are obviously things that need to, and will, be worked out with it. I am sticking to this bot because when this Aether Gathering Poison comes out they should be a front-runner for bypassing that whole thing given they are a pixel bot and letter recognition should be rather simple. I've tried MacroGoblin and I just don't feel comfortable with it. It has the waypoint system fluidity that Ninja doesn't have but in time I can tweat that a bit and figure things out.

Also if Ninja were able to recognize tells from users that would be helpful! If a tell is recieved it just begins a dance emote for X minutes or something like that. I would be very impressed if they made it so that you were able to have preset things to say when you do receive a tell.

I am overall very impressed with Ninja and use it regularly. The other drawback that I have is the price. For a bot it is quite a chunk of change--but after using Ninja for a little over a week I can say that it is worth the money if you do a lot of botting given that its a one time fee!
Old 11/17/2009, 07:53   #2

Setup 7/10, not that easy for me, but after 20 min you can use it.

Hunting/Combat 9/10, the bot is hunting very good (starts, kills, rest, use powder, walk to Huntingfields), it looks like that i am playing :>, and the bot is faster by activation the chain skills than me, most of time i´m lazy to click them lol

Crafting Bot x/10, not tryed, i want to level up faster, so i won´t crafting atm.

Gathering x/10, owhh i hate to do Gathering, so never tryed it out.

Support 10/10, Chris is always helping out, and he knows what he´s doing.
Old 11/17/2009, 16:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by teststyle View Post
Setup 7/10, not that easy for me, but after 20 min you can use it.

Hunting/Combat 9/10, the bot is hunting very good (starts, kills, rest, use powder, walk to Huntingfields), it looks like that i am playing :>, and the bot is faster by activation the chain skills than me, most of time i´m lazy to click them lol

Crafting Bot x/10, not tryed, i want to level up faster, so i won´t crafting atm.

Gathering x/10, owhh i hate to do Gathering, so never tryed it out.

Support 10/10, Chris is always helping out, and he knows what he´s doing.
Setup does take a little bit of tweaking. I actually have it dialed in pretty well. Im a LVL 41 Assassin right now. The only issue that I run into is that at seemingly random times my toon will sit and rest--even during combat--but as soon as the mob hits him hes back up and fighting.

Also when I watched I realized that after the BOT cycles through the list of spells it wont repeat the ones the become available faster. Example.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [0] [-] [=]

is the order my abilities are used. But [4] [7] [9] recycle faster than the others so it will automatically go back to them. No it will just basic attack until [5] [6] are available and then it will fly through [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9].

Just one thing I noticed I guess. Its not bad because its a matter of 5-6 seconds but I end up taking more damage than I have to.

As always im not blaming the bot for this though because it very well could be my setup.
Old 11/17/2009, 19:22   #4

setup the extended list, then it will use the short cast as soon as they're available
Old 11/18/2009, 14:17   #5

Also hab mir letztens auch AionNINJA geholt, hauptsächlich wegen dem craften, aber hab da n kleinen bug bemerkt ._.

also wenn man die mats schon hat, dann craftet er einfach
wenn man die mats garnicht hat, kauft er sie, und craftet dann ....

aber ich hatte von einem mats genug, und von dem anderen garnichts ... un da isser wohl nicht drauf klar gekommen ^^ naja .... egal :P
Old 11/18/2009, 14:33   #6

Ive done crafting to 399 in 2 days, excellent crafting bit.

If you know how to work the gathering, its also brilliant, I've gathered 4000 Adamantium Ores so far today.
Old 11/18/2009, 19:31   #7

Why do people reply in, what appears to be, German in and English thread? Can someone translate what he said by chance?
Old 11/19/2009, 15:16   #8

He said that he recently bought the AionNinja, mostly for the crafting thing and that he found a small bug.
The Bot works fine if you already have all the mats needet to complete the workorder and also if you got no mats, but it doesnt work if you got only a part of the mats.
Old 11/19/2009, 17:47   #9

Can somebody tell me how long it took to got this stick? Im from Germany dont want to wait 1 mounth or sometime to get it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2009, 18:31   #10

I ordered mine on I believe a Friday and got it the next thursday but the postal service was shut down for veterans day here in USA so figure about 5 days from east coast to minnesota.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2009, 22:25   #11

Im very Happy With AionNinja,

The Crafting Part of the Bot is the best i ever saw.
Click and Go its easy as Hell.

Have orderd the Bot Only for the Crafting Feature , but when all is 400 i will Try the Hunting Feature in the Abyss.

Greetz DaYsa
Old 11/20/2009, 16:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShakra View Post
Can somebody tell me how long it took to got this stick? Im from Germany dont want to wait 1 mounth or sometime to get it.
im in germany too and it took 2 days with FedEx to receive the stick
Old 11/23/2009, 16:22   #13

Yeah the shipping is very fast. I was more than happy with it. And as far as the program. Im extremely happy with it still at this point.
Old 11/24/2009, 15:06   #14

elite*gold: 81
Waiting since 6 days now , and only recived a message thats its underway to germany....
Old 11/24/2009, 18:06   #15

i had the same problem

hatte das selbe problem aber nach 8 oder 9 tagen es können auch 10 gewesen sein dann isses angekommen