Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigroons
Forum: Coders Trading 07/07/2014, 01:10
Replies: 0
[Buying] AutoIT Code
Views: 335
Posted By bigroons
AutoIT Code

Hello,

I'm looking to automate a few tedious tasks for an Android game via Blue Stacks (I'm open to other emulators)

I'm looking for it to simply log on to each account ( separate macro for...
Forum: Coders Trading 07/06/2014, 06:38
Replies: 0
Views: 317
Posted By bigroons
Scripting job paying $$

Project Description:
I'm looking to automate a few tedious tasks for an Android game via Blue Stacks (I'm open to other emulators)

I'm looking for it to simply log on to each account ( separate...
Forum: AutoIt 07/06/2014, 06:37
Replies: 1
Views: 776
Posted By bigroons
paying $$ for macro/Script

Project Description:
I'm looking to automate a few tedious tasks for an Android game via Blue Stacks (I'm open to other emulators)

I'm looking for it to simply log on to each account ( separate...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.