Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: floweriux
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2014, 03:54
Replies: 763
Views: 171,621
Posted By floweriux
Can you upload your leaguesharp folder? Thanks

Can you upload your leaguesharp folder? Thanks
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2014, 02:53
Replies: 763
Views: 171,621
Posted By floweriux
It doesn't inject for me EUW. I have everything...

It doesn't inject for me EUW. I have everything installed, no messages ingame. Anyone got this?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2013, 19:31
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,624
Posted By floweriux
It's on English ;s

It's on English ;s
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2013, 19:13
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,624
Posted By floweriux
My windows xp is running on english language,any...

My windows xp is running on english language,any more modifications I need to put?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/29/2013, 17:41
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,624
Posted By floweriux
Hey I'm sure not only me have this issue. But on...

Hey I'm sure not only me have this issue. But on vmware the bot doesnt click play/nor logins even if i press play manually,however on main OS it works perfectly. Any solutions? And yes I've read faq,...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2013, 17:56
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,624
Posted By floweriux
Hey guys,I have read FAQ but i still seem to have...

Hey guys,I have read FAQ but i still seem to have this problem. I start the bot by pressing F1,and it launches the LoL window,but doesn't click play. Resolution is set to 1024x768,32 bit. I have no...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/04/2013, 17:34
Replies: 2,682
Views: 383,624
Posted By floweriux
Hey guys,bot isnt working full for me. The thing...

Hey guys,bot isnt working full for me. The thing is I have set my desktop resolution to 1024x768,32 bit. It logins and starts game,but when the game has started,it says on status menu "Waiting for...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/24/2012, 16:38
Replies: 55
Views: 19,099
Posted By floweriux
This is really awesome. Very nice job. Now we...

This is really awesome. Very nice job. Now we only need to know if this bannable :) Time will show.
Forum: League of Legends 03/28/2012, 09:05
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,618
Posted By floweriux
Please put that LoLEtal doesnt use mouse,so that...

Please put that LoLEtal doesnt use mouse,so that I can do other stuff while LoLEtal is working,on vmware my ping goes up to 500,and loading game takes so long,and it lags my whole PC. So if there...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.