Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: endingscene
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/16/2011, 02:01
Replies: 1
Views: 547
Posted By endingscene
[BSRO]Stuck at charcter selection screen

I got disconnected in Tomb and now all my characters get stuck at selection screen. Is there any way to fix or should I just move on?
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/28/2011, 23:03
Replies: 5
Views: 1,474
Posted By endingscene
So, I got the bot to load up but now the game...

So, I got the bot to load up but now the game won't load(problem with the loader) it says the application configuration is incorrect, anyone got any helpful ideas?

Application Error...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2011, 20:00
Replies: 5
Views: 1,474
Posted By endingscene
Well I kind of resolved that issue. I downloaded...

Well I kind of resolved that issue. I downloaded Framework 4 (because I saw that a lot of people were recommending it to others) now I get this error:

"Elite Bot v 0.24.exe-.NET Framework...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/27/2011, 17:39
Replies: 5
Views: 1,474
Posted By endingscene
Holy Bot gives Application Error

So, I recently got the Holy Bot but when I go to start, it just gives me an application error and won't start. I have already tried re-installing it and restarting my PC but that doesn't work. Please...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.