Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: InunoTaishou
Forum: Pokemon 02/04/2016, 19:24
Replies: 2
Views: 1,898
Posted By InunoTaishou
[Source Code] PokeAI

I got bored of the game, stopped playing it, then lost interest in making the bot (for a game I don't play. Sorry everyone, in the end I was trying to fix the bugs people were reporting (not...
Forum: Pokemon 02/04/2016, 19:18
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Well I hate to say it but I'm abandoning this...

Well I hate to say it but I'm abandoning this project. I got bored of playing the game and then there's not much point in making a bot for a game I don't like/play lol. I'm gonna go ahead and release...
Forum: Pokemon 01/12/2016, 20:07
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Uhm, okay? It's written in autoit so there's...

Uhm, okay? It's written in autoit so there's going to be a few Trojan virus popups.

Just a note, all versions of the bot are also posted on **** where you have to get two virus scans and have a...
Forum: Pokemon 01/06/2016, 21:32
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
At the moment I have no way of detecting a...

At the moment I have no way of detecting a teleportation. I might be able to do something though.

The GMs and mods for the game must be watching the post for my bot. Hi PokeMMO GMS! :D Just know I...
Forum: Pokemon 01/05/2016, 06:34
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Does your login screen look like mine? ...

Does your login screen look like mine?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

(In Settings) Theme TitleBar Color: 255(red), 229(green), 179(blue)
Forum: Pokemon 12/31/2015, 04:18
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Just a heads up to everyone. There are way too...

Just a heads up to everyone. There are way too many people (I feel) still getting the problem where PokeAI doesn't detect that it's in battle. I'm going to try and get this resolved as well as fix a...
Forum: Pokemon 12/28/2015, 07:21
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
What version of the bot are you using? 1.0 or the...

What version of the bot are you using? 1.0 or the testing release?
Forum: Pokemon 12/27/2015, 09:28
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
What OS are you using? It is for the...

What OS are you using?



It is for the Testing Release.



Settings (button) -> Show advanced settings
Forum: Pokemon 12/25/2015, 23:11
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
There were a lot of people having problems with...

There were a lot of people having problems with the 1.0 version. There have been less reports on buts in the testing release.

Somethings that have been reported in the testing release:
PokeAI not...
Forum: Pokemon 12/24/2015, 23:00
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
New theme has been updated. Did a few battles and...

New theme has been updated. Did a few battles and it detected properly.
Delete the Custom Theme folder in your PokeMMO\data\themes folder and replace it with this one

Change channel is broken, so...
Forum: Pokemon 12/24/2015, 21:12
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Go into your settings and try increasing the...

Go into your settings and try increasing the color search tolerance (Settings -> Show advanced Settings -> Color Search Tolerance). Continue to increment it until it works or you're over 100



I...
Forum: Pokemon 12/08/2015, 19:20
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
It's not dead, I looked through you log files and...

It's not dead, I looked through you log files and forgot to post.

There have been a few people with the bug where PokeAI doesn't recognize that it's in battle.

I think more people have had...
Forum: Pokemon 12/01/2015, 15:51
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
It's gonna be a while.... lol Trying to beat...

It's gonna be a while.... lol
Trying to beat Kanto so I have access to everywhere. Once I do that I can start working on the next step of the bot.



Do me a favor and zip/rar up your Logs...
Forum: Pokemon 11/30/2015, 05:41
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Send me your log file please, maybe I can see...

Send me your log file please, maybe I can see what it's trying to do (Click the Data folder, then the Logs folder. You can copy/paste the whole Info.log file to pastebin and PM me/post the link to it)
Forum: Pokemon 11/29/2015, 22:05
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Are you on Windows 10? Someone else had an...

Are you on Windows 10?

Someone else had an issue with it detecting when the battle starts and managed to get it to work by doing this



I'd try lower Color search tolerance first and increase...
Forum: Pokemon 11/22/2015, 23:31
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
I was working on the program and decided to [PWR]...

I was working on the program and decided to [PWR] Level my Metapod. In the last release I must have deleted the image I used to determine if the Pokemon was switched successfully.

If anyone has...
Forum: Pokemon 11/20/2015, 15:55
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Check the PokeAI settings buttons and make sure...

Check the PokeAI settings buttons and make sure they match with the controls in your PokeMMO settings (In PokeMMO, click Menu -> Settings -> Controls)

I haven't had an issue with PokeAI loading...
Forum: Pokemon 11/20/2015, 15:45
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Click on settings, show advanced settings, check...

Click on settings, show advanced settings, check the "Activate PokeMMO Window" checkbox
Forum: Pokemon 11/20/2015, 15:37
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Rar/zip up your logs folder (It's in the data...

Rar/zip up your logs folder (It's in the data folder), upload it to some file hosting site, send me a PM with a download link.

Are you using Windows 10?
Forum: Pokemon 11/20/2015, 15:17
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
That's the version in the original post, a lot of...

That's the version in the original post, a lot of people were having problems with it so I started rewriting it and improving it. Try the testing version in this post....
Forum: Pokemon 11/12/2015, 16:00
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Click settings, check show Advanced Settings,...

Click settings, check show Advanced Settings, change Minimum break time and Max break time

Class 6 is an incomplete class.
Forum: Pokemon 11/10/2015, 21:47
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Testing release or the original post? Got a...

Testing release or the original post?

Got a screenshot?
Forum: Pokemon 11/10/2015, 20:35
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
The bot in the original post is a bit broken for...

The bot in the original post is a bit broken for anything related to emailing. If it encounters a shiny (if it actually detects it properly, I was never able to test it since it's such a low...
Forum: Pokemon 11/10/2015, 19:02
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Spent all last night and this morning working on...

Spent all last night and this morning working on this

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Smart pathing is in the works!
Forum: Pokemon 11/09/2015, 18:56
Replies: 109
Views: 51,779
Posted By InunoTaishou
Missing something? In the Data\Logs folder is a...

Missing something? In the Data\Logs folder is a file called Info.log, copy/paste that to a pastebin link (pastebin.com) and send it to me. (Also check the Info.log.old folder and if there are any...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.