Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Stalki
Forum: Archlord 02/23/2013, 23:48
Replies: 6
Views: 1,053
Posted By Stalki
I have no cracked ini files. But I think my...

I have no cracked ini files. But I think my cloack is the problem. Seems like every lvl 8 cloack causes this. But thx for help
Forum: Archlord 02/21/2013, 23:45
Replies: 6
Views: 1,053
Posted By Stalki
Invisible wings

I know its a very old problem and of course I used search function first.
My problem is that i have lvl 4 god wings in my neck but i still cant see those wings. I think I got em out of a rare wings...
Forum: Archlord 04/23/2011, 19:17
Replies: 46
Views: 12,069
Posted By Stalki
hmm it does not work for everybody -.- a friend...

hmm it does not work for everybody -.-
a friend still gets message "game is currently running" or something like this
Forum: Archlord 10/08/2009, 14:03
Replies: 32
Views: 3,133
Posted By Stalki
yes it works but our servers arent open and...

yes it works but our servers arent open

and minora i think i have some destruction stones left on brum ^^
Forum: Archlord 10/07/2009, 15:25
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
maybe this is the right answer for our problem ...

maybe this is the right answer for our problem

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Archlord 10/07/2009, 15:18
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
of course they wont i dont know an other mmo...

of course they wont
i dont know an other mmo where eveybody is online with 5 chars all the time and i dont think they want that the player do this :P
Forum: Archlord 10/06/2009, 15:40
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
i think the only way not to get this message is...

i think the only way not to get this message is to start the game a second time before the first has loadet
Forum: Archlord 10/03/2009, 20:35
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
I HAVE IT NOW =) you have to start 2nd al...

I HAVE IT NOW =)

you have to start 2nd al when you see the gameguard symbol on the desktop
or if you have win vista or 7 start the game 2 times very fast 1 with internet explorer and 1 with...
Forum: Archlord 09/23/2009, 13:57
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
doesnt work :( and i also have windows 7

doesnt work :(
and i also have windows 7
Forum: Archlord 09/22/2009, 20:27
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
nope always "The game is currently running . ....

nope
always "The game is currently running . . ."
Forum: Archlord 09/22/2009, 20:14
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
kk ill try to find a second witch works

kk ill try to find a second witch works
Forum: Archlord 09/22/2009, 20:01
Replies: 62
Views: 10,094
Posted By Stalki
for me it doesn´t work too ill try to explain...

for me it doesn´t work too
ill try to explain how i tryed it

1. activate proxy (foxy proxy)^^
2. log in into my accoumt
3. press start game
4. start game with the patch client
5. open...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.