Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GreenSun
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/22/2012, 15:41
Replies: 53
Views: 8,274
Posted By GreenSun
I think he just wants you to act civil. ...

I think he just wants you to act civil.
Sadly...that would be a bit too much to ask for on the internet.
People just don't seem to care how they present themselves online.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/15/2010, 21:27
Replies: 129
Views: 11,082
Posted By GreenSun
I'm not complaining about this but I don't see...

I'm not complaining about this but I don't see the point in why people want things without the limits. The limits that are on the current trainers are just enough to not get you banned, anything more...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2009, 15:08
Replies: 256
Views: 60,057
Posted By GreenSun
Does anyone know what the acronyms mean? Besides...

Does anyone know what the acronyms mean? Besides jmp, jnb, and cmp. Searched it, not a single answer from the almighty Google.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/18/2009, 11:15
Replies: 938
Views: 102,327
Posted By GreenSun
My younger brother did this before too but it was...

My younger brother did this before too but it was a while ago, we can't figure out what he edited. Can you send me the ID for the string in a pm? I wanna look at it.
Forum: Mabinogi 12/17/2009, 14:45
Replies: 36
Views: 3,720
Posted By GreenSun
Lol funny...no one was dogging at Falingrave when...

Lol funny...no one was dogging at Falingrave when he first released rPE. Now that some baby can't get exactly what he wants, he starts being a female dog.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2009, 17:52
Replies: 32
Views: 3,841
Posted By GreenSun
I think it was funny...lol. > >

I think it was funny...lol. > >
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2009, 22:46
Replies: 378
Views: 47,911
Posted By GreenSun
No lol the Trainer doesn't make me crash or...

No lol the Trainer doesn't make me crash or anything it just doesn't work.
What I'm saying is that the Bypass itself still works at least for me. (Windows XP)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/26/2009, 03:30
Replies: 378
Views: 47,911
Posted By GreenSun
lol The bypass really does work. I noticed when...

lol The bypass really does work.
I noticed when I tried injecting it automatically like I normally would it got detected as soon as the game booted up.
When I did it manually and waited till after...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/19/2009, 23:45
Replies: 378
Views: 47,911
Posted By GreenSun
Apparently they patched again, I'm not sure what...

Apparently they patched again, I'm not sure what changed but I'm using xp and it still isn't working for me. Only game client I've ever screwed with is Mabi. I know nothing of S4. Q Q;
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/18/2009, 17:54
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Is the packet size 10 or 26?

Is the packet size 10 or 26?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2009, 20:09
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Thanks I'll try that, time to put some people in...

Thanks I'll try that, time to put some people in their place and end harassment. >D
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2009, 18:43
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
I need to try .dll editing then...I must attain...

I need to try .dll editing then...I must attain godylness and help the weak, poor, picked on players. Q Q
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2009, 16:57
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
If you look on the nexon forums there's a...

If you look on the nexon forums there's a screen-shot of some guy doing millions of damage in pvp with a magnum shot. Think that's PE or dll? If I could do that kind of damage I'd solo my G8 and do...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2009, 19:57
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Before this goes any further. Let's all agree on...

Before this goes any further. Let's all agree on one thing and swear to it!
If we do start dll editing and using things like infinite hp, let's only use it for good and and privately for places like...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2009, 08:12
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
I've been trying, I tried a list of packets I got...

I've been trying, I tried a list of packets I got after getting a point. The game just disconnected me. x.o

At least a small hint or pm some sort of advice or help. Not asking you to tell me how....
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2009, 07:38
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Not gonna help me? Guess I'll struggle on my own...

Not gonna help me? Guess I'll struggle on my own I guess. P:
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2009, 06:11
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Hmm...I tried doing this to get gold but I can't...

Hmm...I tried doing this to get gold but I can't figure out which packet it is. When I try the ones that say SEND nothing happens. I won't bother with the receiving ones. Next is windmill training...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2009, 03:22
Replies: 342
Views: 76,043
Posted By GreenSun
Yesss it works. Now to experiment. First...

Yesss it works.
Now to experiment.
First things first...the 1k loop test.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2009, 16:08
Replies: 102
Views: 15,998
Posted By GreenSun
Would be good if I could find a working bypass...

Would be good if I could find a working bypass for windows XP...oh well.
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.