Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thanks33
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/07/2018, 12:55
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hi, I have send you a PM. Thank you for your...

Hi, I have send you a PM.

Thank you for your help
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2018, 17:34
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hello Plox, I'm sorry but i don't see any...

Hello Plox,

I'm sorry but i don't see any MEH in the main post. Can you send me the link by PM or here ?

Thank you so much
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/27/2017, 15:50
Replies: 6,100
Views: 523,162
Posted By thanks33
hello, Can you send me a trial key for two days...

hello,
Can you send me a trial key for two days ? thanks
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/21/2017, 13:50
Replies: 297
Views: 102,038
Posted By thanks33
Hi, I would like test your program. Can...

Hi,

I would like test your program.

Can you add a trial key in my account "username : arthur" ?

Thanks you.
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/01/2017, 10:28
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hi, Mod are safe after the maj ? thanks

Hi,

Mod are safe after the maj ?

thanks
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/17/2017, 16:03
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
for me all working fine in windows 10

for me all working fine in windows 10
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/09/2017, 17:16
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
hi Plox, In first thanks you for your great...

hi Plox,

In first thanks you for your great work.

Can you add to the mod an auto update ?

In fact, it's very bad to go in this site all day for check if you have update it.

Thanks you.
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2016, 11:08
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hello PM send

Hello PM send
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/22/2016, 11:14
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Mod working with the new patch? thanks

Mod working with the new patch?

thanks
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2016, 09:25
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
compte ban with speed hack at minimum for used 2...

compte ban with speed hack at minimum for used 2 minutes :(
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/26/2016, 15:49
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Thanks you for explaination

Thanks you for explaination
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/21/2016, 12:05
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hi, I would like know if treasure drop...

Hi,

I would like know if treasure drop always pack (100 po or 1000 po)?
Do you know the drop ratio (example : 1 for 60)?

Have you got a solution for bypass or reduce the debuff between 2...
Forum: ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/19/2016, 13:20
Replies: 2,163
Views: 433,196
Posted By thanks33
Hi Ploxasarus, I have buy the mod in 2015...

Hi Ploxasarus,

I have buy the mod in 2015 and i have start to play to AA in a few day. I have test to download the mod and the link send in the past doesn't work.
I have send to you a PM with the...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/19/2015, 09:52
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
I have the same, configuration : Dx11 and...

I have the same, configuration :

Dx11 and resolution in hight.

All working fine for me.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/18/2015, 11:05
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
Since five days, i have loot 3 torso for...

Since five days, i have loot 3 torso for 170chests :)

I haven't test today
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/11/2015, 08:17
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
You don't have change the date in your first...

You don't have change the date in your first post.

Can you adding a key for the SH? please
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/10/2015, 10:25
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
Thanks for your response but my issue is 2...

Thanks for your response but my issue is 2 accounts :

one for farm > Server 1
second main > server 2

I would like safty the transfert between two account and two servers.
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/10/2015, 09:07
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
What is your solution for move gold beetween two...

What is your solution for move gold beetween two servers?

- AH ?
- Apex?
- Other ?

Thanks for your help
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 11/02/2015, 08:34
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
thanks for your works Ploxasarus. Great job

thanks for your works Ploxasarus.

Great job
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/29/2015, 09:39
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
SH is speed hack or sunken hunting?

SH is speed hack or sunken hunting?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 15:53
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
I have just buy the application and i would like...

I have just buy the application and i would like used the sunket treasure mod.
If i have understand well, when a chest is detected, i see a black bar?

I need to activated an option for see it?
...
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 15:35
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
Plox, Can you adding an auto update when the mob...

Plox, Can you adding an auto update when the mob start?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/28/2015, 10:58
Replies: 4
Views: 828
Posted By thanks33
Hi, you are Nuian or harania player?

Hi, you are Nuian or harania player?
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/27/2015, 13:30
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
I have just buy the application and i would like...

I have just buy the application and i would like used the treasure mod.
If i have understand well, when a chest is detected, i see a black bar?

I need to activated an option for see it?

Thanks
Forum: ArcheAge Trading 10/27/2015, 09:10
Replies: 4,240
Views: 687,387
Posted By thanks33
I have send you an mp with the donation code

I have send you an mp with the donation code
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.