Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zoraspirit
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2011, 14:19
Replies: 1,837
Views: 210,235
Posted By zoraspirit
I'd also like an 1-Hit option for it, the catch...

I'd also like an 1-Hit option for it, the catch is that it'll only work in arcade :P
Oh and I tried godmode there if you turn it on you'll be invinsible and the monsters too :c.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2010, 14:13
Replies: 358
Views: 44,348
Posted By zoraspirit
Oh this is bassicaly a hack for games as TD and...

Oh this is bassicaly a hack for games as TD and DM.
Too bad the godmode+1hit's gone I'd use it for Arcade ;P

Edit: what's the function of the fake hacks? ;c
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 02/26/2010, 16:21
Replies: 7
Views: 2,916
Posted By zoraspirit
[RELEASE] MW2 Ps3 Leaderboard+Block

Here's the MW2 Learderboard hack tool and the patch blocker.
How to use the Leaderboard tool with prestiges.

In the prestige tab choose the prestige before the prestige you want.
EXAMP: You want...
Forum: Flyff 01/15/2010, 20:02
Replies: 0
Views: 445
Posted By zoraspirit
[Question] Automaton V 1.0

Can you still download the first version of automaton?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/13/2010, 15:16
Replies: 548
Views: 192,533
Posted By zoraspirit
Don't fall for it. You can't hack penya ;). ...

Don't fall for it.
You can't hack penya ;).
It's serversided.
Forum: S4 League 01/05/2010, 18:06
Replies: 0
Views: 1,132
Posted By zoraspirit
[REQ] Barrage Fist, Dragon-countersword

The current Recource tread in hacks/bots etc isn't working for me.
Does anyone have the BarrageFist or DragonCS?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/03/2010, 19:49
Replies: 36
Views: 5,173
Posted By zoraspirit
^ That. Where do you fiind the...

^
That.
Where do you fiind the eu_iteminfo.x4?
How do you open it with the Ress.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/02/2010, 14:36
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
It doesn't work in Flyff PH.

It doesn't work in Flyff PH.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/31/2009, 21:08
Replies: 0
Views: 913
Posted By zoraspirit
Old Automaton?

Does someone have the older version of automaton?
Where you could adjust your stats lvl and other things?
Please post a link with virus scan here. :D
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/31/2009, 19:31
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
Sedrika do you have the previous version of...

Sedrika do you have the previous version of automaton where you could adjust your stats?

I'm currently bored on fame I've already hit hero :p
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/21/2009, 21:29
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
I can't read german. But i'm playing on a v11...

I can't read german.
But i'm playing on a v11 server.
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/20/2009, 17:39
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
It's working :] Are there any damage,stat...

It's working :]

Are there any damage,stat scripts? :d
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/19/2009, 11:02
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
Yup But do i need to change things in the...

Yup

But do i need to change things in the example.atlu?
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/18/2009, 15:25
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
32 bits

32 bits
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/17/2009, 17:32
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
I have vista I start automaton. Copied your...

I have vista
I start automaton.
Copied your neuz into my fame folder made a shortcut with the fameguy.
Started fame.
Login
Press Insert and enter StartGrinding.
Script is now active!
Nothing...
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/16/2009, 17:32
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
Nothing works in it. When i enter Volcane...

Nothing works in it.
When i enter Volcane nothing happens.
Or when i click tele to darkon also doesn't happen =\
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/15/2009, 18:46
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
Can you use a stat hack in this automaton and is...

Can you use a stat hack in this automaton and is it compatible with vista? D:

Post the install :>
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/14/2009, 15:12
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
Thanks! I thanked you right away :]

Thanks!
I thanked you right away :]
Forum: Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/12/2009, 17:06
Replies: 162
Views: 27,321
Posted By zoraspirit
1st post in english please ;D

1st post in english please ;D
Forum: Flyff Private Server 12/12/2009, 14:01
Replies: 0
Views: 959
Posted By zoraspirit
Looking for a DEX stat hack [Flyforfame]

^
Read the title ;P

Looking for a Dex stat hack on flyforfame and info how to bypass the anti-hack w/o getting banned.
Forum: Flyff Private Server 12/10/2009, 19:56
Replies: 0
Views: 481
Posted By zoraspirit
[English] FlyForFame automaton

Is There an automaton/dex stat hack for flyforfame?
And a bypass [vista user]

Please give me a link :p
Forum: S4 League 10/11/2009, 12:58
Replies: 1
Views: 4,612
Posted By zoraspirit
Room password Hack

Could anyone make a hack that disables the room password?
Thanks :3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/29/2009, 18:24
Replies: 912
Views: 165,293
Posted By zoraspirit
I hope so :] I was getting the hang of crypto's...

I hope so :]
I was getting the hang of crypto's trainer xD and it stopped working lol.:bandit:
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.